Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Jans says he's good to go!
    But will the NCAA?
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Jans says he's good to go!
      when did Jans say this?

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
        Dunbar moves to 26-0 with an 81-59 win.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/dayto...l-1345699.html
        Hawkins had 12 points and 7 rebounds.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Congrats to Hawkins! I'm really excited about his arrival in Wichita!
          So he's already in Wichita? That's kind of early, isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
            when did Jans say this?
            It was in a Sully blog in January.
            Livin the dream

Comment

It was in a Sully blog in January.
              I believe he was just saying that he was doing what was needed, that he was on track. I do not believe he has actually qualified yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                I believe he was just saying that he was doing what was needed, that he was on track. I do not believe he has actually qualified yet.
                He has not yet.

Comment

• Of course he hasn't yet. Neither has Van Vleet, Green, or Henry. You have to be a high school graduate to qualify, and none of them have graduated. They are all "on track." Obviously Teddy had more work to do than the others, but as of January he had done what was necessary and he will need to continue his successes. Now, it is possible that he doesn't yet have a qualifying ACT/SAT score, but I would think that would be talked about specifically if that was the case.

Anyone heard that?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• I'm not getting my hopes up
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• nm
                      Last edited by Ta town; March 19, 2012, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Of course he hasn't yet. Neither has Van Vleet, Green, or Henry. You have to be a high school graduate to qualify, and none of them have graduated. They are all "on track." Obviously Teddy had more work to do than the others, but as of January he had done what was necessary and he will need to continue his successes. Now, it is possible that he doesn't yet have a qualifying ACT/SAT score, but I would think that would be talked about specifically if that was the case.

Anyone heard that?
                        Fudgewits like you make it worth while not to post on this board.

And, BTW numbnutz, nm.... Was going to post something but decided it wasnt worth you making everone else dumber in your response.

Comment

• Hawkins just fouled out in the championship game. Dunbar is up 2 pts with 3.2 seconds left ... and .... they ... win. Undefeated season.

CU recruit Yates hit a floater in the lane to win it.
                          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Hawkins...

His Dunbar team pulled out a win in the State Finals.

However, he will get a baptism of fire once he hits town. His defense needs a LOT of work and decision making will need to be adjusted.

He committed an absolutely atrocious foul with 12 seconds left that almost cost his team the game.

He literally shoved the opposing player to the floor, who had just missed a drive to basket. Dunbar had already rebounded the missed shot, when Hawkins committed the foul, which was his fifth.

Fortunately for Dunbar, the player missed the second free throw and Yates drove the length of the floor and hit a runner with 3.2 left to win it.
                            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                              His Dunbar team pulled out a win in the State Finals.

However, he will get a baptism of fire once he hits town. His defense needs a LOT of work and decision making will need to be adjusted.

He committed an absolutely atrocious foul with 12 seconds left that almost cost his team the game.

He literally shoved the opposing player to the floor, who had just missed a drive to basket. Dunbar had already rebounded the missed shot, when Hawkins committed the foul, which was his fifth.

Fortunately for Dunbar, the player missed the second free throw and Yates drove the length of the floor and hit a runner with 3.2 left to win it.
                              I may be mistaken but I'm sure 3G will be made aware of that transgression and will more than likely discuss it in regards to future actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                                There's been speculation regarding Hawkins and pg Andre Yates going together to Dayton. Dayton just got a verbal from St. John's decommit pg Jevon Thomas. This probably decreases chances of Yates going to Dayton and perhaps also Hawkins. It also increases Creighton's hopes of getting Yates.
                                Devon Thomas was recently released from his LOI from Dayton which leaves them short handed for now in point guards.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X