Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shox21
    Originally posted by SubGod22
    The "over the top" comments on here shouldn't be taken 100% seriously and I'm sure they weren't inteded to be.
    My point was that if EO read these comments, what HIS reaction would be. EO is from Nigeria, not Peoria. Do they have these same kind of message boards over in Africa. I don't know. I don't know if EO would KNOW to take the comments in stride and not take them seriously.

Nobody is thinking we build the team around Ehimen. He's not an offensive threat. At least not yet. Nobody has ever said that we're putting the others around him to play second fiddle. Where that comment came from I have no idea.
    I didn't say that was the case. All I said was that I wouldn't want the other recruits to think they were support players to EO. The page total on this thread alone is indicitive of the interest in EO. Granted, you need to take into consideration that EO was a long, long time in getting here and thus his thread kept going. Garrett's was only 29 pages, definitely pale in comparison. When the other recruits see this almost 60 page opus on EO, I just wouldn't want them to think that our fans feel EO is the cream of the recruits.
    I thought some of the EO mancrush posts were rather embarrassing. Perhaps if you’re into the giggling teenage girls scene then you might see it different. I just wondered how EO might envision WSU fans after reading such content.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock
      Has anyone actually seen EO ? A few spy photos would be great !!!

:wsu_posters:
      Don't worry, EO is under a big yellow and black umbrella, and well taken care of.

Comment

• I look forward to his public debut at Shocker Madness!!!

And hopefully a few times before then :D
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
          I look forward to his public debut at Shocker Madness!!!

Check your PM's

Comment

• mine is empty

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
              I look forward to his public debut at Shocker Madness!!!

Check your PM's
              Hey Snap, I could use a PM! :D
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Easy guys. Just know everything is good!
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
                  Don't worry, EO is under a big yellow and black umbrella, and well taken care of.
                  Since I know who he's staying with, that's a funny way to put it.

Well said.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

• They have the Interent in Africa . . .

For all we know he's read all 57 pages of this thread.

Comment

• In which case, he probably had a big laugh.
                      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• To Ehimen Orupke:

Best Damn Shotblocker in the Missouri Valley Conference!

Comment

• Or so we hope anyway. I think he'll be great, but the poor guy is just trying to adjust to life over here and we're already putting a ton of pressure on him! I just hope he stays a number of years (values education over NBA and is patient and gets his degree and THEN goes to the NBA) and continues to improve over time.

If he has read all of these pages, he's got to feel a little scared and intimidated--just imagine what he will think when he runs through that tunnel at the first game this year--about 9,000 more fans than he has probably ever had at a game he's played in.

I'm just so glad he's here. I'm also glad we no longer have any 'headaches' to worry about here on Shockernet. Coach is staying, and we have EO!

Comment

• To Ehimen O... O.... Ooor... OooorlreadyintheShockerNetHallofFame:

Stop reading Shockernet.
                            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Here's your rabid fanatic, might-be-slightly-embarrassing Ehimen post of the day:

I happened to be in Bel Aire yesterday afternoon, driving up 45th after leaving a friend's house and I drove by Sunrise Christian, and I got a glimpse of some tall drink of water in the parking lot. Now, I don't know for sure if it was Ehimen, but when you're head-and-shoulders taller than a minivan, you are a tall individual.

Might have been an SUV, I didn't stop.

If it wasn't him, we need to recruit THAT guy too! :lol:
                              :clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock
                                Here's your rabid fanatic, might-be-slightly-embarrassing Ehimen post of the day:

I happened to be in Bel Aire yesterday afternoon, driving up 45th after leaving a friend's house and I drove by Sunrise Christian, and I got a glimpse of some tall drink of water in the parking lot. Now, I don't know for sure if it was Ehimen, but when you're head-and-shoulders taller than a minivan, you are a tall individual.

Might have been an SUV, I didn't stop.

If it wasn't him, we need to recruit THAT guy too! :lol:
                                :clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:
                                Uh, isn't an SUV more Looonng than TALL? Meaning he's tall, but pretty lean. Can't wait for Rosenboom to get ahold of him. (Did I spell his name right?) :lol:

Comment

Working...
                                X