No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think HockeyShock's take pretty much hit's the nail on the head. That's been my thought on the reason for the silence.

Comment

• Wonder what it looks like when a 7 footer does a 360?

I hope we all get to find out one day in the near future. :)

Comment

• Does Ehimen win the slam dunk contest at Shocker Madness this year? :D :poster_eo:
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• anything less than a win by AJ is pure disappointment

Comment

• But will AJ be in it? In the past it's only been the newcomers. And AJ was in it last year. If it is just the new guys my money is on Kyles.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
              But will AJ be in it? In the past it's only been the newcomers. And AJ was in it last year. If it is just the new guys my money is on Kyles.
              I can cosign to that.

Hopefully hes back in though to make it interesting. and Ramo has to defend his crown.

Comment

• Mulligan---you created this monster which is FAR from over. Have you anything to say?
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I was so hoping page 50 would be pics from Cold or Rose at ICT documenting EO's arrival.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

• What is the prize for the 1,000th post?
                    Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

• Denny, loved you on Glenn Beck last night :D
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Just so everyone has an idea:

Most likely route for Orukpe to take coming here would be:

Lagos to Atlanta nonstop - about a 14 hr flight on Delta Airlines
                        Atlanta to Wichita

Lagos has a population of about 8,900,000 people.

Comment

• I have a feeling he might be in Wichita a while before we know it.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• With regards to the dunk contest it's a little different between the two coaches. Turgeon only wanted to let the freshmen do the dunk contest. Which didn't always have the most fun dunking, in my opinion anyway. Whereas last year Marshall actually let his premier players do the dunk contest, which had amazing results, which I'm sure all of you will agree with.

Comment

• dunk contest is boring. If you want to make it interesting, make it a "superman" dunk off, where you see who can dunk the most number of times in a row without stopping - out to the FT line each time in between dunks.

I'd rather watch a 3 point shooting contest between a number of players - 5 or 6 balls at 5 stations around the arc.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                                I have a feeling he might be in Wichita a while before we know it.
                                I usually agree with you. But not this time. ;-)
                                Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Working...
                                X