No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Marshall is going to try 1 more time to go through the process of getting him out. He said if that didn't work, they would have to think about cutting ties.

Comment

• They are currently making a very aggressive attempt to get him out of the country.

Comment

• While there won't be a 13-man rotation, we saw what happened this year when you suffer injuries to multiple players at the same or similar positions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker
          They are currently making a very aggressive attempt to get him out of the country.
          How aggressive? Like Apache helicopter, Soldier of Fortune, "Proof of Life" style extraction?
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

• But we also have more than one PG on next years team which will help :D
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle
              Originally posted by Shocker
              They are currently making a very aggressive attempt to get him out of the country.
              How aggressive? Like Apache helicopter, Soldier of Fortune, "Proof of Life" style extraction?
              I certainly hope so
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

If we told you, we would have to kill you. 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                  Originally posted by wu_shizzle

Time for Bruce Willis and his crew...

:good:

Movie Preview for Tears of the Sun, I thought this movie was very good, even though peoples reviews of it said it wasnt at all, they probably just went to th...

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Tears of the Sun - 2003
                  SFL is back!

Comment

• Originally posted by SFL
                    Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                    Originally posted by wu_shizzle

Time for Bruce Willis and his crew...

:good:

Movie Preview for Tears of the Sun, I thought this movie was very good, even though peoples reviews of it said it wasnt at all, they probably just went to th...

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Tears of the Sun - 2003
                    Send them in ASAP!!!
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• I'm assuming that EO is still working on improving his game or is playing on one of the African teams while waiting to get out of Africa.

Comment

• he still wants us, right?

Comment

• Sounds like it
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

We have boots on the ground.

Comment

• I hope there's something in those boots.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                                But we also have more than one PG on next years team which will help :D
                                SubGod22 hit the nail on the head!!!!!! I was so happy to see HCGM get that second PG. I have no idea which of the two will get the most minutes, but it's SO important to have a capable second PG, both to spell the starter and in case the starter gets hurt. They will also be pushing each other in practise.

Comment

Working...
                                X