Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HockeyShock
    Here's your rabid fanatic, might-be-slightly-embarrassing Ehimen post of the day:

I happened to be in Bel Aire yesterday afternoon, driving up 45th after leaving a friend's house and I drove by Sunrise Christian, and I got a glimpse of some tall drink of water in the parking lot. Now, I don't know for sure if it was Ehimen, but when you're head-and-shoulders taller than a minivan, you are a tall individual.

Might have been an SUV, I didn't stop.

If it wasn't him, we need to recruit THAT guy too! :lol:
    :clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:
    Stalker II
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Here's your rabid fanatic, might-be-slightly-embarrassing Ehimen post of the day:

I happened to be in Bel Aire yesterday afternoon, driving up 45th after leaving a friend's house and I drove by Sunrise Christian, and I got a glimpse of some tall drink of water in the parking lot. Now, I don't know for sure if it was Ehimen, but when you're head-and-shoulders taller than a minivan, you are a tall individual.

Might have been an SUV, I didn't stop.

If it wasn't him, we need to recruit THAT guy too! :lol:
      A "tall drink of water"? :lol:

I hope you're a female! :shock:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky Bobby

No .... apparently there's some connotations about that particular phrase that I'm unaware of. :oops: Please replace with: "...tall m**********r..." :good:

Originally posted by WstateU
        Stalker II
        Hey, I have an alibi from ... 7:30-on last night! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby

No .... apparently there's some connotations about that particular phrase that I'm unaware of. :oops: Please replace with: "...tall m**********r..." :good:

Originally posted by WstateU
          Stalker II
          Hey, I have an alibi from ... 7:30-on last night! :lol:

I've used that phrase for a lot of years and never knew it could be gender specific. Please explain how?

Comment

• I don't consider the phrase to be gender specific, but I've always used it to describe an attractive, tall, lean person of the opposite gender.

Who knows, might just be me, but I do know I haven't ever used the phrase to describe another dude.

YMMV :whistle:

Comment

• It should never be used to describe the same sex, unless you go that way (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky Bobby
                I don't consider the phrase to be gender specific, but I've always used it to describe an attractive, tall, lean person of the opposite gender.

Who knows, might just be me, but I do know I haven't ever used the phrase to describe another dude.

YMMV :whistle:
                thats the way ive always known it to be.
                veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• The farther North you go in the US, the more the phase is used to mean somebody who is tall without the connotation of the person also being attractive. Perhaps this is due to the hotter it gets going South, the more a glass of water is attractive. We sell lots of water at outrageous prices in Key West. I'm also sorry to say I've heard a male or two in Key West use the phrase to describe another man, LOL.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Hey, I only said 'lean' in place of... 'skinny' to be nice, thus the reference to Rosenboom. :)

Comment

• Are we talkin Aquafina or Ozarka here?
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla
                        Are we talkin Aquafina or Ozarka here?
                        I won't drink either
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I was umpiring today at Bel Aire and I in fact did get to see EO. He looked good and is absolutely at least 7 feet tall. Also a funny sight was trying to see him ride a bike so he could go home.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxPride
                            I was umpiring today at Bel Aire and I in fact did get to see EO. He looked good and is absolutely at least 7 feet tall. Also a funny sight was trying to see him ride a bike so he could go home.
                            I'm thinking that he could use a bike more like this:

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                              Originally posted by ShoxPride
                              I was umpiring today at Bel Aire and I in fact did get to see EO. He looked good and is absolutely at least 7 feet tall. Also a funny sight was trying to see him ride a bike so he could go home.

There is a guy from London who is riding one of those bikes around the world. He stayed overnight in our small town a couple of weeks ago. He'd already logged 17000 miles including having gone by Mt. Everest.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                                Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                                Originally posted by ShoxPride

There is a guy from London who is riding one of those bikes around the world. He stayed overnight in our small town a couple of weeks ago. He'd already logged 17000 miles including having gone by Mt. Everest.
                                Dude I passed those 2 guys on the highway headed out to Colorado a few weeks back. Me and the girlfriend both looked at one another like WTF. Couldnt get the digital camera out in time. It was really surreal. Now I know and have to find out more... Do you know if their is a website for their journey?

Comment

Working...
                                X