Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22
    Originally posted by Snapshot9
    The question is: Will Orukpe be here before this thread hits 50 pages????
    The way this thing has gone over the past few weeks, and the last couple days, I doubt it :D
    The way this man love thing is going, it may hit 50 pages before lunch. 8)
    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Did anyone else notice that the article at kansas.com said :

"Should Orukpe come to WSU" as if there is still a question.

That makes me a little nervous. He is coming now ....right ?

:wsu_posters:

Comment

• Hopefully he is coming. I think his LOI is up (or almost up) and another school might be able to sign him. However his visa might (i.e. this is just a guess) be a visa to attend WSU and (initially) only WSU as a student. I have no reason to worry about this right now because I don't think there will be a problem.
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• I will admit I had a weird feeling when Marshall didn't want to comment on it. But that all could be becuase he's tired of talking about the situation anyway. So, until I hear otherwise, I'm not going to worry about anything.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• EO, just another reason to say THANKS!!!!!!

When this thread started I was a recruit.

FYI - 1 Nigerian naira = 0.008545 U.S. dollars

How much was that plane ticket again?
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Are you telling me that even the Nigerian currency is stronger than the dollar right now?

What's this world coming to???
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                I will admit I had a weird feeling when Marshall didn't want to comment on it. But that all could be becuase he's tired of talking about the situation anyway. So, until I hear otherwise, I'm not going to worry about anything.
                I won't believe it until he steps on campus.

As for the "no commen't by Marshall....I would assume they had a gentleman's agreement with Tihart. He would get the credit for getting this done and WSU would take a back seat initially. You know how politics work.

Comment

• That could very well be. He did say something about going with whatever Tiahrt's office released.

Hopefully this is all settled before next week. But with how it's gone I doubt that happens.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Until he is in Wichita and enrolled, then . . . he aint here.

Comment

• Just a thought, but what coach works with the Big Men? Stutz and Orukpe working against each other in practice could bring both of them around quicker, and I know Clemente is gonna teach them.

Comment

• You do have to wonder why Marshall wouldn't comment. I would think he would have been talking about his happiness at getting him here finally and also praising Tiahrt's office.

Comment

• im sure hes sick of talking about it, and he dont want to discuss it anymore until he officially arrives.
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• What else could Marshall say that wasn't said by Tihart's office? No reason in releasing the same information twice.
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I think this is a big step towards getting him here. There are more than likely more hurdles to clear so GM isn't going to fuel even more speculation.

I'm still very excited but this isn't the end of the saga.....this could reach 75 pages before he gets here.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

• Why not have him sign another LOI to keep another school from poaching him once he arrives?

Comment

Working...
                                X