Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle
    Originally posted by Shocker
    They are currently making a very aggressive attempt to get him out of the country.
    How aggressive? Like Apache helicopter, Soldier of Fortune, "Proof of Life" style extraction?
    I told you we hired Gene Hackman , Fred Ward and other washed up actors that have played special forces to attempt a Uncommon Valor type rescue!
    Dont get no better than that! 8) 8) :posterwu:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• when there actually is any definitive news about Orupke I hope, and request someone make a new thread about it.

i always get false hope reading through this thread. I think i will, from now on, leave it be.

i wonder how Orupke is pronounced anyway...
      veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• or-roop-kay

Comment

• Originally posted by notquiteBWing
          when there actually is any definitive news about Orupke I hope, and request someone make a new thread about it.

i always get false hope reading through this thread. I think i will, from now on, leave it be.

Here! Here! This thread needs to die.

Comment

• Originally posted by notquiteBWing
            OR-oo-pay

Comment

• From my understanding Royal is right, or at least closer. The 'K' is seen but not heard.

And I like this thread. Hopefully it gets another page or two before he gets here :D
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• hope this helps make it longer. :yes:
                ________
                Nevada Medical Marijuana
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

• It does :good:
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• , i think this does as well.
                    ________
                    Hot penny stocks
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

• Not as well as......
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• THIS!!!!!!!!
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• 21 pages... Blackjack!
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                            From my understanding Royal is right, or at least closer. The 'K' is seen but not heard.
                            Part of the problem is the way it's spelled. I've seen it spelled as Orukpe and Orupke. I'm pretty sure Orukpe is the correct spelling. I've even heard Mike Kennedy pronounce the "k" instead of the "p".

Comment

• It seems Kennedy tries to pronounce every letter. Marshall pronounces it without the K and I believe early on he even said it was silent. Or at least he thought it was. That was a while back after we first learned of the commitment. He usually just refers to him as Ehimen.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Jans said on KGSO this morning that his LOI is good until the end of this semester (so about another month left). CA asked him if they were willing to hold the scholarship for next season and in a round-about answer he basically said that hopefully that can get something worked out before his LOI expires…or at some point they will have to cut ties (which they have discussed internally)…although they have not set an exact date.

My take from that answer was they are working for hard to get him here in the not so distant future and if his LOI expires and they have other options then they will consider filling his scholarship at that time. It does appear patience is wearing thin with the staff or to put it another way the risk might be outweighing the reward.

Comment

Working...
                                X