No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you're sayin there's a chaaaaaaaaance. . . . .
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

• I don't know if this is conflicting schollie wise or not, but in an article about Alex Vouyoukas, he stated he wanted to have a school to go to by May 25th, his graduation date.

I don't know if that affects decisions surrounding Orukpe or not.

Comment

• That has nothing to do with Orupke. If we sign him it will be in place of Priedom

Comment

• That's probably true and we also never had a final answer on Hatch returning to Arizona.
          In the fast lane

Comment

• I think Preadom is gone based off of reports in the paper. I'd guess Hatch will be here.

Signing one more player won't effect Ehimen at all. I only expect one more signing unless they give up on our African friend.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I just received an e-mail from England from someone well-connected with the situation in Nigeria:

Attention: Sir/Madam,
              We are Diplomatic Corp that holds special and valuable consignments for reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy. We work in collaboration with top firms all over the world as we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in reliability and confidentiality are revered. International missions, Diplomats, Embassies of the world have used our services to satisfaction. Elanjoku Orupke has mandated me to get someone that can assist her and her son, Ehimen, in retrieving her package containing some amount of money from a Diplomatic Corp in Europe.

Elanjoku Orupke hopes to use a portion of these funds so she and her family can escape Nigeria and settle safely in America. Another portion of the funds are required to bribe a corrupt government official who will expedite the paperwork allowing her and her family to leave Nigeria.

The benefactor and her children have been confined only to their country home and all their calls and movements are monitored, as a result, it’s absolutely impossible for them to do anything as regards retrieving the money.

Their only means of communication is via internet and you are being contacted because your assistance is needed in claiming the funds on their behalf.

The amount was accrued from Crude Oil sales over a period of six years and its $5 Million dollars. This fund is fully free of any liens or encumbrances and is clean, clear and has no criminal origin. The funds have nothing to do with any form of illegality and all documentations needed to prove the source of the funds were submitted when the funds were being deposited and these documents would prove the source of the funds and authenticate the fact that the funds are clean and has no links whatsoever with either drugs or terrorism.

For your assistance in this transaction, the benefactor and her Children have agreed to give you 30% of the total funds and this role simply entails retrieving the funds on their behalf from the Diplomats in Europe and all the information needed to claim the funds would be sent to you as soon as you indicate your interest in assisting them as well as providing the following information to facilitate the smooth conclusion of the transaction.
              1) Your Full Name: -------------------
              2) Your Address: -------------
              3) Your Telephone Number: ----------
              4) Your Fax Number: -----------
              5) Your Mobile Number: -------------
              6) Your Current Occupation: ---------
              7) Your Age/Marital Status: ---------
              8) The Name of the Closest Airport to your City of Residence: ----------------
              I await your response urgently.
              Mr. Martins I. Skammer.
              Tel.447031947565
              Email Address:martins.skammer1975@yahoo.co.uk
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh
                I just received an e-mail from England from someone well-connected with the situation in Nigeria:

Attention: Sir/Madam,
                We are Diplomatic Corp that holds special and valuable consignments for reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy. We work in collaboration with top firms all over the world as we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in reliability and confidentiality are revered. International missions, Diplomats, Embassies of the world have used our services to satisfaction. Elanjoku Orupke has mandated me to get someone that can assist her and her son, Ehimen, in retrieving her package containing some amount of money from a Diplomatic Corp in Europe.

Elanjoku Orupke hopes to use a portion of these funds so she and her family can escape Nigeria and settle safely in America. Another portion of the funds are required to bribe a corrupt government official who will expedite the paperwork allowing her and her family to leave Nigeria.

The benefactor and her children have been confined only to their country home and all their calls and movements are monitored, as a result, it’s absolutely impossible for them to do anything as regards retrieving the money.

Their only means of communication is via internet and you are being contacted because your assistance is needed in claiming the funds on their behalf.

The amount was accrued from Crude Oil sales over a period of six years and its $5 Million dollars. This fund is fully free of any liens or encumbrances and is clean, clear and has no criminal origin. The funds have nothing to do with any form of illegality and all documentations needed to prove the source of the funds were submitted when the funds were being deposited and these documents would prove the source of the funds and authenticate the fact that the funds are clean and has no links whatsoever with either drugs or terrorism.

For your assistance in this transaction, the benefactor and her Children have agreed to give you 30% of the total funds and this role simply entails retrieving the funds on their behalf from the Diplomats in Europe and all the information needed to claim the funds would be sent to you as soon as you indicate your interest in assisting them as well as providing the following information to facilitate the smooth conclusion of the transaction.
                1) Your Full Name: -------------------
                2) Your Address: -------------
                3) Your Telephone Number: ----------
                4) Your Fax Number: -----------
                5) Your Mobile Number: -------------
                6) Your Current Occupation: ---------
                7) Your Age/Marital Status: ---------
                8) The Name of the Closest Airport to your City of Residence: ----------------
                I await your response urgently.
                Mr. Martins I. Skammer.
                Tel.447031947565
                Email Address:martins.skammer1975@yahoo.co.uk
                Here's one I just received from the high court in Lagos:

PROPOSAL TO DEVELOP AND PRODUCE A 2599.KM2 OIL BLOCK IN ANAMBARA, NIGERIA

I hereby write this letter of proposal to develop and produce a 2599.81km2 oil block in Anambara state of Nigeria .
                I am an industrialist, I secured the 2599.81km2 oil block 905 for $100,000,000 USD during the OPL rounds of oil blocks bid held in Abuja, Nigeria 2005.
                I will briefly summarize the events that occurred which prompt me to put up my oil block for development and production.
                In December 2004, during the course of raising the $100, 000,000 USD in tendering for the bid, I entered to a business agreement with a London businessman, Mr. Simon Cole, who invested $17,400,000 USD because I was only capable of raising just $82,600,000 USD from my businesses. At the end I had the complete $100,000,000 USD summing up the money I got from Mr. Simon Cole.
                After the bid, I secured the oil block but could not develop and produce it at that time because I was running a shortage of funds in my businesses due to the removal of the $82,600,000 USD; hence I had fewer funds to hire the services of an oil firm to start work on my oil block.
                From my calculations I would be able to get enough funds to hire an oil firm in about 7-years time. Unfortunately Mr. Simon Cole did not buy the ideal of waiting for that long a time for him to get his benefits when I tired to explain it to him.
                So he asked that he should be paid $80,000,000 USD as his settlement payment which I disagreed with.
                On the 5th of June 2007, I was served a letter from the high court in Lagos , asking me to appear in court with my lawyer that I was been summoned to court by Mr. Simon Cole.The case lasted from the 25th -31st of June 2007. then the judgment was pronounced on the 31st of June 2007, where the presiding judge on the case ordered me to pay $65,000,000 USD to Mr. Simon Cole, I was given up until 31st June 2008 as deadline to pay up the total money.
                Till date I have be able to pay $58,000,000 USD to Mr. Simon Cole and still owns him $7,000,000 USD. I have no liquid cash to pay off my debt this is why I write this proposal to develop and produce the my oil block, if you will agree to take care of my $7,000,000 USD debt to Mr. Simon Cole before the deadline date.
                I have my lawyer on stand-by, ready to negotiate the terms of agreement in regards the percentage sharing of the revenue that will be generated from the oil block when production commences and the duration of the agreement.
                I have attached a copy of the court's judgment made available to my by my lawyer.
                Note that all risks and cost of development and cost of production will be the sole responsibility of you/your company alone.

Thanks for your time.

Alhaji Musa Danjuma.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• this BS sure takes up a lot of space

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockfan8
                    this BS sure takes up a lot of space
                    Actually, there's about 21 pages of BS. I actually got a good chuckle out of page 21... grow a sense of humor, you'll live a lot longer.
                    :good:
                    SFL is back!

Comment

• Orukpe is my favorite WSU basketball player that has never played basketball at WSU.

Comment

• Ehimen has been assigned the #21 and this post is on the 21st page of the "Any news on Orupke?" thread!!! Will he arrive before page 22 is started??? Does anyone know if he already has his name on a locker, yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by lemuel777
                          Ehimen has been assigned the #21 and this post is on the 21st page of the "Any news on Orupke?" thread!!! Will he arrive before page 22 is started??? Does anyone know if he already has his name on a locker, yet?
                          people had better stop posting if we're using this logic.
                          That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

• Boots on the ground. (The military vets on here will understand). That is all. 8)
                            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Isn't it about time we invaded Nigeria anyway?

Corrupt regime + oil = perfect target for the importation of Democracy.

Maybe in the confusion we could sneak EO out...

j/k
                              Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                              Students > Alumni
                              If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                              The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

• Eric Sexton was on Sports Daily this morning and was asked about EO.

He said Coach Gross had been in Nigeria recently on a recruiting trip. Did not say whether or not he had contact with EO, but no doubt Coach Gross was at least finding out what he could about what it would take to get EO out of there.

He said EO had a visit to the Nigerian Embassy upcoming and that Eric had arranged for some congressional contact (probably Todd Tiarht, although he did not say who).

He said we should know one way or the other within a couple of weeks and that this was probably the last stand.

Keeping in mind he is an optimist by nature, he putts the odds of getting EO out at 50-50.

Comment

Working...
                                X