No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd page? How did this happen? Hopefully he gets more pt against Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
      3rd page? How did this happen? Hopefully he gets more pt against Bradley.
      Why don't you simply copy the same post 1,218 times and we'd achieve the 5,000 mark?
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• We can get to 5k without copy and paste...
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          Why don't you simply copy the same post 1,218 times and we'd achieve the 5,000 mark?
          I was simply asking how the most popular post in shockernet history made it 3 pages back.

I read in another thread that EO didn't get much time Wednesday because of the size mismatch. Why wouldn't he get time causing a mismatch versus sitting because the other team goes smaller? I can see both sides, but it would seem that you could exploit the other team and make them go bigger, even if they aren't suited well for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
            I was simply asking how the most popular post in shockernet history made it 3 pages back.

I read in another thread that EO didn't get much time Wednesday because of the size mismatch. Why wouldn't he get time causing a mismatch versus sitting because the other team goes smaller? I can see both sides, but it would seem that you could exploit the other team and make them go bigger, even if they aren't suited well for it.
            It really depends on how the mismatches work out...EO isn't going to be as effective guarding on the perimeter as he is in the lane (although he does ok with his length) Couple that with EO not being as effective on offense, it can be hard to exploit the other team just by size.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              I'm surprised he's only averaging 19 minutes a game. I predicted 20 before the season and trust he'll get over that as he's had games in the 25 to 28 range.

I love the big guy!
              During Halls' absence, EO was averaging 25-26 mpg. Upon Hall's return, it's gone 17, 13, and 7. As long as the Shocks continue to allow all teams to stay close, we may not normally see 20+ minutes here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
                It really depends on how the mismatches work out...EO isn't going to be as effective guarding on the perimeter as he is in the lane (although he does ok with his length) Couple that with EO not being as effective on offense, it can be hard to exploit the other team just by size.
                That makes sense to me. I have seen him gaurding on the perimeter and he does do a good job. Especially for a 7 footer. I would just like to see him get to an offensive point where exploitation is the best option.

Comment

• I also think a big part of the minutes the other night were because our offense sucked. When our offense can't get anything going, it's hard not to have Hall and Early in as much as possible. If the offense is working at a higher rate, Ehimen can get more minutes because we're not pressing to score and Hall and Early can have a little more time on the bench to rest.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I also think a big part of the minutes the other night were because our offense sucked. When our offense can't get anything going, it's hard not to have Hall and Early in as much as possible. If the offense is working at a higher rate, Ehimen can get more minutes because we're not pressing to score and Hall and Early can have a little more time on the bench to rest.
                    This
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• I wanted to see him guard #3, but it was not to be.
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I also think a big part of the minutes the other night were because our offense sucked. When our offense can't get anything going, it's hard not to have Hall and Early in as much as possible. If the offense is working at a higher rate, Ehimen can get more minutes because we're not pressing to score and Hall and Early can have a little more time on the bench to rest.
                        During the MSU game:

MSU had all 5 defenders in the paint most of the night

We were not shooting well from the outside

EO is not good (offense) in a crowd

He did do a good job rebounding when he was in

Carl Hall !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                          I wanted to see him guard #3, but it was not to be.
                          Who's #3?

T

...:cool:

Comment

• It is really tough to play EO and Tekele together right now unless someone like Early or Mal is going off on the perimeter.

Comment

• I wanna scream and shout and let it all out
                              I wanna scream and shout and let it out
                              We say ohhhh EO, EO, EO
                              We say ohhhh EO, EO, EO!!!!

Thanks for the love, Will.I.Am

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                                I wanna scream and shout and let it all out
                                I wanna scream and shout and let it out
                                We say ohhhh EO, EO, EO
                                We say ohhhh EO, EO, EO!!!!

Thanks for the love, Will.I.Am
                                Maybe we can hear this song during a game? Students?

Comment

Working...
                                X