• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUShock
    Should we rename this thread "Where in the Chuck are the Geezers?"
    I'm in section 114 row 24 aisle seats. :yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
      well. i think they appeased the board.

they got to the game ridiculously early but allowed others to sit in the front.

i think its important to have them around.

they help lead many of the chants. they have the charisma to make it happen.

many students have ideas... but, if these dudes arent chanting it... then it aint happenin'.

If those guys let others in the first round to appease us "geezers" then I don't know what to think.....

I'll say this: Those guys are TREMENDOUS fans and should be congratulated. If they make it to the 'Lou, drinks are on me guys.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

many students have ideas... but, if these dudes arent chanting it... then it aint happenin'.

If those guys let others in the first round to appease us "geezers" then I don't know what to think.....

I'll say this: Those guys are TREMENDOUS fans and should be congratulated. If they make it to the 'Lou, drinks are on me guys.
        I'll be in the lou, can I get some free drinks too?? 8)

Comment

Originally posted by hizzshock

What about all SN types meeting in the Lou for an adult beverage before the game like right after the pep rally? Then we can exchange the secret handshake and password. :good:

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
            Originally posted by hizzshock

What about all SN types meeting in the Lou for an adult beverage before the game like right after the pep rally? Then we can exchange the secret handshake and password. :good:
            That'd be much better than meeting at the scotttrade center and paying 9 dollars for a beer

Comment

Theres a secret handshake? I want in.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1
                Theres a secret handshake? I want in.
                Its similar to this one...but you must have been to at least 5 Arch Madnesseses

Comment

You're good! ;-)

Comment

So a thread which criticized diehard loyal Shocker fans for actually showing up to games grows to 5 pages... and what do they do? They give up their front row spots to others.

Does OKC or any other chimers feel like even bigger d-bags?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo
                      You're good! ;-)
                      You're good! :D

Comment

• I am close to geezerhood myself...
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• I'm hesitant to learn another secret handshake. Last time I learned one, just before it was taught to me....I'll just say that a sheep was involved and leave it at that.
                          That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

• They made a reference to a student that has been on the front row for ages and has changed his major 7 times and is majoring in Russian History now. Something along those lines, and it made me think of this thread.

Comment

• Hawaii shirt dude was MIA. Wtf?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
                                So a thread which criticized diehard loyal Shocker fans for actually showing up to games grows to 5 pages... and what do they do? They give up their front row spots to others.

Does OKC or any other chimers feel like even bigger d-bags?
                                Why the hell would they? They got what they wanted, which was the point of the thread.

That's like asking if the Massachussets Republican party feels like douchebags for getting Scott Brown elected.
                                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                                X