Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjl
    Originally posted by ShockerFever
    So a thread which criticized diehard loyal Shocker fans for actually showing up to games grows to 5 pages... and what do they do? They give up their front row spots to others.

Does OKC or any other chimers feel like even bigger d-bags?
    Why the hell would they? They got what they wanted, which was the point of the thread.

That's like asking if the Massachussets Republican party feels like douchebags for getting Scott Brown elected.
    What? I saw the blonde kid in his normal spot. Plus, I never said it was bad, all I did was ask how many degrees they had. The announcer even chimed in with "That guy has changed his degree 7 times".

Comment

• Originally posted by OKC Shocker

What? I saw the blonde kid in his normal spot. Plus, I never said it was bad, all I did was ask how many degrees they had. The announcer even chimed in with "That guy has changed his degree 7 times".
      I wasn't at tonight's game, but last I heard, the guys moved back a row?

Ergo, the people in this thread who posted their negative feelings about the guys got exactly what they wanted?
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• From what I've been told, the guy with the sunglasses is actually a math professor at the university.

Comment

• Originally posted by macshocker2004
          From what I've been told, the guy with the sunglasses is actually a math professor at the university.
          I had heard he was a math teacher at Butler CC.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerofandover0943
            Originally posted by macshocker2004
            From what I've been told, the guy with the sunglasses is actually a math professor at the university.
            I heard that 20 years ago he created a mathematical formula for creating a 7 foot center who shoots fireballs from his eyes and lightning from is arse. I also heard that he couldn't get his application for human subjects research past the institutional review board so he did his experiments in Nigeria. Long term study results will be completed in a little over 3 years.
            That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

• Originally posted by rZ
              Originally posted by shockerofandover0943
              Originally posted by macshocker2004
              I heard that 20 years ago he created a mathematical formula for creating a 7 foot center who shoots fireballs from his eyes and lightning from is arse. I also heard that he couldn't get his application for human subjects research past the institutional review board so he did his experiments in Nigeria. Long term study results will be completed in a little over 3 years.
              I laughed my coffee all over my keyboard. :-x
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl
                Originally posted by ShockerFever
                So a thread which criticized diehard loyal Shocker fans for actually showing up to games grows to 5 pages... and what do they do? They give up their front row spots to others.

Does OKC or any other chimers feel like even bigger d-bags?
                Why the hell would they? They got what they wanted, which was the point of the thread.

That's like asking if the Massachussets Republican party feels like douchebags for getting Scott Brown elected.
                This post made my day.

There's nothing quite like watching a liberal develop a good case of the goo-goo when things don't go their way.
                Typical symptoms include projectile vomiting and explosive diarrhea. 8)
                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

They made a reference to a student that has been on the front row for ages and has changed his major 7 times and is majoring in Russian History now. Something along those lines, and it made me think of this thread.
                  Who are "they." Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockball
                    Originally posted by OKC Shocker
                    They made a reference to a student that has been on the front row for ages and has changed his major 7 times and is majoring in Russian History now. Something along those lines, and it made me think of this thread.
                    Who are "they." Thanks in advance.
                    The Fox television crew... Mitch and Spoon.
                    SFL is back!

Comment

• I find it hard to believe that a thread on this message board made those people give up their front row seats. I guarantee we see them back in those seats next game.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that a thread on this message board made those people give up their front row seats. I guarantee we see them back in those seats next game.
                        Get out.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1
                          I find it hard to believe that a thread on this message board made those people give up their front row seats. I guarantee we see them back in those seats next game.
                          Get out.

I don't feel like I should be blamed for this. I simply started a thread and about everyone on this board chimed in at one time or another. So sensitive. I never said they shouldn't be entitled to those seats. Go back and read.

Comment

My, you have a high and mighty feeling about yourself, don't ya? I know it's the first time in my recent memory that they haven't been front row. It's either been front row or no show - not second row.

You just missed the whole point entirely.

I think you need to spend your time on here talking about something a bit more important.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
                              My, you have a high and mighty feeling about yourself, don't ya? I know it's the first time in my recent memory that they haven't been front row. It's either been front row or no show - not second row.

You just missed the whole point entirely.

I think you need to spend your time on here talking about something a bit more important.
                              RJL called me a "douche bag". I am going to respond to that. I don't feel like I am high and mighty by doing so. Sorry for defending myself.

Comment

• Ye gads!

Did the season end and I missed it? We usually only get threads like this one and "OE vs. Stutz" during the long hot summers when there is no BB and everyone is bored out of their gourd.

I know, I'm old school and get upset whenever someone starts knocking our fans. Seems to me to be kind of ridiculous when you consider each fan, in their own individual way, supports this team and school like crazy. Some stand and yell like crazy, some don't. It shouldn't matter whether they be young, old, hot, the opposite of hot, fat, skinny, tall, short, wear beards, don't shave their legs, good looking, or just down right ugly.

They are our fans and it's all of us against the rest of the world.

They pay their money. They come to the games. They support the team.

So if you don't like, you need to calm down or just bugger off.

Comment

Working...
                                X