No announcement yet.

How many degrees......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think all of the loyal fans/students in the front row should stop listening to a few of the idiots who chimed in on this retarded thread and just do whatever you have been doing in the past.

Ever since this toilet bowl thread began, our team has looked like human feces.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattman Shocker Loyalist
      Originally posted by RoyalShock
      Since we have a couple of the student section leaders here I have a question/thought.

After seeing the "winning team/losing team" cheer at USU, it would be great if WSU could have something with similar impact, "cool factor" unique to WSU and/or the Roundhouse. Has there been any talk of such a cheer?
      What was their cheer?
      I don't have a link, but using the keywords I posted you can probably find it on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
        Originally posted by Mattman Shocker Loyalist
        Originally posted by RoyalShock
        Since we have a couple of the student section leaders here I have a question/thought.

After seeing the "winning team/losing team" cheer at USU, it would be great if WSU could have something with similar impact, "cool factor" unique to WSU and/or the Roundhouse. Has there been any talk of such a cheer?
        What was their cheer?
        I don't have a link, but using the keywords I posted you can probably find it on YouTube.
        Caught the end of the game last night and liked the cheer very much. Looking like we'll all get to see it on Saturday
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
        X