WSU Versus Dayton Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
    Just saw an internal email that said the only way the Shockers are in next year is if they go undefeated and have a average margin of victory of 32 points
    That wouldn't have been in a sealed envelope that arrived by private jet, would it?

Comment

Originally posted by IndyTreeFan View Post
      That wouldn't have been in a sealed envelope that arrived by private jet, would it?
      Never know...

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
      Last edited by SHOCKvalue; March 13, 2017, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chitown_shocker View Post
        Shaq dominates the paint early, UD calls a timeout after he hits a baby-hook to extend the lead to 12. UD plays well coming out of the timeout and the Shox lead by 6 going into the half. UD comes out and hits a couple big shots early (trading a couple with WSU) and gets to within four, but the Shox give no ground. UD hits a brief offensive funk about four minutes in and CF hits three 3's in four minutes to extend the lead to 12. Shox lead by as many as 18 before winning by "only" 10.

Boeing Flyers: 80
        Radio Flyers: 70
        Crap! I bet youre also the guy who gives away the endings to all the movies too! Geez

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          Crap! I bet youre also the guy who gives away the endings to all the movies too! Geez
          Old Yeller dies, Shane leaves, Team USA Hockey wins the gold, Verbal IS Keyser, Rosebud is a sled, and he's dead the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
            Would we put ZB on Fox and Shamet on Monk? Fox is their point guard I believe. And yes, we're getting ahead of ourselves a tad here.
            ZB on Fox and Shamet on Monk.

My question is who guards Charles Cooke on Friday?? My guess is Markis, but I could be wrong.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Has Vegas come out with odds on my heart exploding before the first TV timeout?
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by chitown_shocker View Post
                he's dead the whole time.
                Lol, too funny!

Comment

Getting an early very good opponent like the Flyers will work to our benefit as it will put our boys in the right mood to hang a jolting upset on Kentucky and flipping the finger to the selection committee.

Comment

Death to the NCAA selection committee. Death to Scoochie.

IAB - 78
                    FFO - 65

No, it's not the Furniture Factory Outlet.

Comment

• [QUOTE=I_Vector_Wu;714246]Death to the NCAA selection committee. Death to Scoochie.

IAB - 78
                      FFO - 65

I love LOUD aircraft!

Comment

• Shox 82
                        Flyers 66

Comment

• Great grudge match of the chips (on the shoulder, that is).

In one corner, it's WSU, the ultimate chip on the shoulder road warriors, the universally acclaimed screwee (worst seeding mistake in 15 years, said one handicapper) out to prove themselves yet again. In the other corner, it's not some overconfident Power 5 fat cat but Dayton, thinking, "Hey -- wait a minute. WTF? We're a legit #7 seed, the winner of a better league than the Valley, and we're supposed to be underdog cannon fodder? No, thank you."

So there's no shortage of motivation on either side. But I expect the Shocks to have more of the right stuff and move on for another shot at Kentucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                            ZB on Fox and Shamet on Monk.

My question is who guards Charles Cooke on Friday?? My guess is Markis, but I could be wrong.
                            Which one of these guys is Scoochie?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                              Which one of these guys is Scoochie?
                              Here's their roster.

Comment

• Scoochie's real name is Dayshon Smith. Close, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X