No announcement yet.

Shaq Morris--Shocker X-Factor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini shock here. Just made a new account to say this. I saw Shaq earlier this week and he looked thinner. I am stoked to watch him this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-troll View Post
      Mini shock here. Just made a new account to say this. I saw Shaq earlier this week and he looked thinner. I am stoked to watch him this season.
      Austin Reaves thin?
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Got to admit Mini-troll made me LoL. But to me you will always be mini-hawk.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXJOCK View Post
          Got to admit Mini-troll made me LoL. But to me you will always be mini-hawk.
          Dang it.

Comment

Hopefully Shaq can keep his strength with his new trim physique. Gonna need a lot of strength to bang with those big bodies in the post this season.
            "You need to be standing on his toes when he's catching the ball. He's that good."- Gregg Marshall

Comment

I'm starting the train back up:

GodShaqGod

Comment

In what situation did you see him at?

Gym, restaurant, etc...

Very important here.
                Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxcity View Post
                  In what situation did you see him at?

Gym, restaurant, etc...

Very important here.
                  Just a wild guess... :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Restaurant.... lol

But no buffet.

Comment

By the way, I am not saying he is substantially thinner. I could be wrong. But he looked a little less. ... chunky. Either way, I love the guy and hope he kills it this year.

Comment

The guys at The K. Hard to tell but it sure looks to me like Shaq is lean and really in shape. Also can see he's wearing one of his championship rings. Have a real feeling he is mentally tuned in and ready to make this season the most special in Shocker history.

Comment

Hard to tell from that picture completely, but Shaq looks trim and solid there. It could be a great season!
                          Go Shocks!

Comment

Trim and fit are good, very good, and along with that usually comes improved stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                              Trim and fit are good, very good, and along with that usually comes improved stamina.
                              I didn’t know much about Shaq before joining here. I heard the name but didn’t really know what to expect. Since then, I’ve read countless posts about “the wall” and googled him quite a bit. YES!! He looks trimmed down. My wife went vegan for awhile and she toned up a lot. She also did some vegetable juicing and that helped her digestion a bit. I don’t doubt he had to change what he’s eating. Maybe he went vegan? I don’t know. The thing I think more about this picture, isn’t his improved body - but the look he has in his eyes.

I wondered in my last few posts if we was growing complacent with preseason polls. I questioned if we had the drive to perform. The way shaq looks focused, that fire in his eyes, that eye of the tiger, gives me the confidence that this is the year we dominate st the big dance. I can’t wait for the day we strap up those shoes and run out on the floor.

It’ll be a spectacle!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxMTXE View Post
                                I didn’t know much about Shaq before joining here. I heard the name but didn’t really know what to expect. Since then, I’ve read countless posts about “the wall” and googled him quite a bit. YES!! He looks trimmed down. My wife went vegan for awhile and she toned up a lot. She also did some vegetable juicing and that helped her digestion a bit. I don’t doubt he had to change what he’s eating. Maybe he went vegan? I don’t know. The thing I think more about this picture, isn’t his improved body - but the look he has in his eyes.

I wondered in my last few posts if we was growing complacent with preseason polls. I questioned if we had the drive to perform. The way shaq looks focused, that fire in his eyes, that eye of the tiger, gives me the confidence that this is the year we dominate st the big dance. I can’t wait for the day we strap up those shoes and run out on the floor.

It’ll be a spectacle!

I need new glasses. In this picture, I can't even see his eyes, let alone fire in them.
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X