Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaq Morris--Shocker X-Factor?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    https://twitter.com/royals/status/894312827409879046
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

    Comment


    • #92
      https://instagram.com/p/BXd_3eMFWWL/
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

      Comment


      • #93
        He looks in good shape in that pic. His face looked totally different before he lost so much weight. I'd be surprised if he actually still weighs the reported weight of 265 from last year but then again I guess muscle masses more than fat.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Who looks taller Brown or Morris? Or is it a funny camera angle?

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
            Who looks taller Brown or Morris? Or is it a funny camera angle?
            They look the same, but Zach is standing tall and Shaq is leaning. Zach is probably 6-6.5 and Shaq is probably 6-7.5.
            Livin the dream

            Comment


            • #96
              I think that's pretty darned cool that those kids get to do that. I hope they had fun and didn't feel obligated to do it. Coincidence the Royals won game 2 in a blowout? I think not.

              Comment


              • #97
                Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but...

                I think Shaq got a look at NBA possibilities this summer. He probably sees that he could play D-League next year if he wants to do that. I think he wants more than that and is busting his butt this summer to work on what he heard from the NBA guys.

                I think he's going to emerge as the team leader this year and will have his most dedicated and total effort when he's on the court. Throw in moving to a league where he will be tested almost every night. I think we're going to see a different (a little different) and better Shaq this year.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  They look the same, but Zach is standing tall and Shaq is leaning. Zach is probably 6-6.5 and Shaq is probably 6-7.5.
                  Also looks like Zach is standing just left of the pitching rubber and Shaq just a little in front of it. Perhaps having an affect on the effect.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                    Hard to tell from that picture completely, but Shaq looks trim and solid there. It could be a great season!
                    Can confirm this. I was at the Royals game and was able to talk to him a bit on the concourse. Got his signature. First thing I noticed was that he did look more lean than I've ever seen him. Idk about less strong just more fit looking

                    Comment


                    • From reviewing our Dance games last Season, our Shocks played obviously better when Shaq was in the game. A consistent and improved Season from Shaq this Season will be a factor to our inside game. Even so, he also had foul trouble in both games.Willis could really help also if he can keep his turnovers to a mild roar and kick it back out if he is double teamed. Nurger has been working hard this offseason and Kelly made a huge 3 to finish the first half versus Dayton on a positive note.

                      Coach Marshall has made several positive comments on A.M. already which is not so common of new players coming into our Program before the Season even starts. Thus, I'm guessing A.M. will not redshirt and could be an asset, especially by 2nd Semester.. Next, if CJ is progressing, I could see R. Brown as a possible redshirt, understanding that 3G will guide him to the best possible decision.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

                      Comment


                      • Is it time to project the line-up? The starting 5 will be easy, but more difficult after that:

                        Shamet
                        Frankamp
                        Brown
                        McDuffie
                        Morris

                        Haynes-Jones
                        Reaves
                        Kelly at the 3?
                        Willis
                        Nurger

                        My guess is that someone in the second 5 will only see 10 mpg, and it won't be Kelly.
                        Livin the dream

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                          From reviewing our Dance games last Season, our Shocks played obviously better when Shaq was in the game. A consistent and improved Season from Shaq this Season will be a factor to our inside game. Even so, he also had foul trouble in both games.Willis could really help also if he can keep his turnovers to a mild roar and kick it back out if he is double teamed. Nurger has been working hard this offseason and Kelly made a huge 3 to finish the first half versus Dayton on a positive note.

                          Coach Marshall has made several positive comments on A.M. already which is not so common of new players coming into our Program before the Season even starts. Thus, I'm guessing A.M. will not redshirt and could be an asset, especially by 2nd Semester.. Next, if CJ is progressing, I could see R. Brown as a possible redshirt, understanding that 3G will guide him to the best possible decision.
                          I noted the positivity too.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            Is it time to project the line-up? The starting 5 will be easy, but more difficult after that:

                            Shamet
                            Frankamp
                            Brown
                            McDuffie
                            Morris

                            Haynes-Jones
                            Reaves
                            Kelly at the 3?
                            Willis
                            Nurger

                            My guess is that someone in the second 5 will only see 10 mpg, and it won't be Kelly.
                            And that doesn't even consider Keyser.
                            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

                            .....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

                            Comment


                            • I predict CJ will be takin some names this year.
                              Starting 5 should vary depending on who the opponent is and where the game is played.
                              HCGM has so many options it is ridiculous, but in times of need he can always Release the SHaQQeN!
                              The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month.
                              FYODOR DOSTOEVSKY

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                                I predict CJ will be takin some names this year.
                                Starting 5 should vary depending on who the opponent is and where the game is played.
                                HCGM has so many options it is ridiculous, but in times of need he can always Release the SHaQQeN!
                                FIFY...

                                McSHaQQeN!
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X