No announcement yet.

Shaq Morris--Shocker X-Factor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSF, you called it early and Shaq has been outstanding this year. He is getting the other big or bigs in foul trouble in his senior year. Talk about diving on the floor and selling out as a senior, I am proud of his wonderful efforts. Keep up the work young man as your all around game is paying huge dividends for the team.

Comment

• "The names you don't know -- but will -- in college hoops" - ESPN

Myron Medcalf, ESPN Staff Writer
      Posted: 12/05/17, 7:00am cst

The big names you've heard -- Marvin Bagley and Mo Bamba, Grayson Allen and Devonte' Graham. Some others -- such as Gonzaga's Killian Tillie -- aren't on the radar yet. But give these guys time, because by March, or sooner, you'll know them.

Shaquille Morris, Wichita State Shockers
      "On Saturday, Wichita State traveled to Waco, Texas, and secured a seven-point win over Baylor, a team full of lengthy athletes who can drive and slash and rebound with the best of them. Gregg Marshall probably wished he had Markis McDuffie, his top returning scorer from last season who hasn't played a minute this year due to a stress fracture in his foot. But Shaquille Morris is a bully in the paint and a force on defense for this Shockers squad, too. When he's on the floor, per hooplens.com, Wichita State holds its opponents to a ridiculous 0.88 points per possession. He has helped the Shockers start strong without McDuffie."

Comment

• Once we get Duff back, watch out!!! Shaq should have a solid game tonight at home-sweet-home. Kelly, Willis, and Nurger all have had good moments this Season as well, each showing improvement IMO. MM will shore this all up and we will have the depth to play with any team inside or the 1-2-or 3 slots as well. MM should play both 3 and 4.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Shaq had 20 pts and 5 rb playing 17 minutes. The Jackrabbits really had nobody to stop him. Z-Brown played another nice game of D and I liked his 10 points but especially his 8 rebounds. Shamet is now rocking out and it was good to see CF break the 3-point record. Our bench did outscore SDSU bench barely so we still have outscored every other foes bench thus far. We really could have used SHJ in this type of game tonight and I hope he gets well soon.

Comment

• So what will be the consequences for getting a technical when the game was still in doubt?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              So what will be the consequences for getting a technical when the game was still in doubt?
              About the same as HCGM's???? :playful:

Comment

• Shockm
                Shockm commented
                Editing a comment
                Too bad for Shaq that HCGM didn't foul out? Hopefully Shaq learned about adversity affecting the whole team.

• What's up?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                What's up?
                Not Shaq. Showed up in street clothes for the shoot around. Has a migraine. Marshall made a comment about not knowing they were communicable, "but obviously they are". Marshall did not sound impressed by the migraine.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• The sickliest dude Marshall has ever met

Comment

• He’s suited up now
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• He might be suited up but he's playing like he's still in street clothes.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        He might be suited up but he's playing like he's still in street clothes.
                        He does have 4 blocks

Comment

• Tonight I'm in hopes that Shaq is hitting his shots and playing smart. The X-Factor type night would come in so very handy tonight.

Comment

• Bluzrover
                            Bluzrover commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The kid is an enigma I will say that. But I too am hopeful that Shaqwall shows up and kicks some Cougar ass.

• He looked engaged and was a beast tonight.

Comment

• Shaq is our best shot blocker with 30 and Willis is next with 10. Shaq is 2nd. in scoring with 12.2ppg with LS leading the team at 15.8. It seems Shaq has played solid the last 3 games at least and will be a very key factor for us down the home run stretch.

Comment

Working...
                            X