No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question....a game tonight like Baylor/Oklahoma State, who should we truly be rooting for? Oklahoma State win would give Wich St a boost in numbers, but they are firmly on the bubble so that would be a big win for them to enhance the resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
      Question....a game tonight like Baylor/Oklahoma State, who should we truly be rooting for? Oklahoma State win would give Wich St a boost in numbers, but they are firmly on the bubble so that would be a big win for them to enhance the resume.
      My reasoning at this point is it's too early to worry about the bubble. Oklahoma State could still help or hurt WSU by winning or losing this game. They might not impact our tournament chances or seeding in the long run.

Comment

• I keep seeing people talking about Limelo balls 92 point high school game. Thought it was impressive until I saw this

Kid barely crosses half court. Just gets a bunch of cherry picked outlet passes

Austin Reaves 73 point game > Balls 92 point game

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          I keep seeing people talking about Limelo balls 92 point high school game. Thought it was impressive until I saw this

The other four must be playing fantastic defense.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
            The other four must be playing fantastic defense.
            Yeah. They only gave up 123.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
              Question....a game tonight like Baylor/Oklahoma State, who should we truly be rooting for? Oklahoma State win would give Wich St a boost in numbers, but they are firmly on the bubble so that would be a big win for them to enhance the resume.
              I'll be rooting for Baylor. They are the only team that has a slim chance of winning the Big 12 regular season Championship other than the HorseThieves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                I keep seeing people talking about Limelo balls 92 point high school game. Thought it was impressive until I saw this

I'd say it looked like a pickup game with jerseys but that would be an insult to pickup games

Comment

• Maybe OU can do the Shocks a favor and sweep The Mountaineers. It would look nice coupled with their victory over Clemson. One can hope anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by WUpigsooie View Post
                    I'd say it looked like a pickup game with jerseys but that would be an insult to pickup games
                    Best part was the kid was winded but never crossed half court. I guess all that standing around takes it right out of a guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                      Best part was the kid was winded but never crossed half court. I guess all that standing around takes it right out of a guy.
                      How does a coach let him get away with that crap? I'd let his ass rot on the bench until he decides to play some defense.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                        How does a coach let him get away with that crap? I'd let his ass rot on the bench until he decides to play some defense.
                        Let him get away? I'm sure that's coached as a publicity stunt like that D3 school that tries to set the scoring record every now and then.

Comment

• Come on now. You guys are way too harsh. The kid was astutely staying out of foul trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
                            Let him get away? I'm sure that's coached as a publicity stunt like that D3 school that tries to set the scoring record every now and then.
                            You might be right. Not playing defense just rubs me wrong I guess.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

The 92 points made it on ESPN .. The coach doesn't care about the rest. His HS team just made it on ESPN. With some "cherry picked" highlights that make it look like he scored all 92 points the tough way.

Comment

I heard the coach is his dad.

Comment

Working...
                                X