16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    ESPN's RPI formula has always done an atrocious job replicating the real thing. WarrenNolan is gospel.
    Yep. I hadn't really never checked out ESPN's RPI, mainly because it doesn't live update, until it said RPI of 75 in the Bubble Watch. Then I had to check the NCAA site to see who was inflating numbers. I do think ESPN has an interest in spouting the ACC like they're god's great gift of basketball.

For once I absolutely agree with Jerry Palm, Syracuse should be absolutely out. The worst RPI ever, the worst road record ever. "If they were not Syracuse, we would not be having this discussion."

Comment

• Here's to TCU playing the game of their lives today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
        Here's to TCU playing the game of their lives today!
        I am actually going to disagree on this one a bit. I'm as much a KU hater as anyone else, but I think best purposes will be served if they play 3 really tough, tightly contested games over the next 3 days. I haven't watched KU much since they beat Baylor, but at least earlier they looked like they were really starting to wear down. With KU getting nearly a weeks worth of rest, I don't know if it will make a difference, but if KU has to play 3 tight games in three days maybe there is a chance it affects KU over the next few weeks, when it really matters.

Now, whether my heart can actually ever root for the chickenhawks, I doubt it. But I will have a higher level of indifference than normal.

Comment

• Interesting.. Michigan has to wear their practice uniforms for the game against Illinois. Their actual uniforms are on the plane that crashed yesterday and they aren't allowed to take them off until the investigation is complete.

Comment

• Sitting here watching Oklahoma State versus Iowa State. Man, if our Missouri Valley games would be officiated in the manner in which these big 12 tournament games are, we would win every game by 60. So much more contact allowed.

Comment

• Duke-Louisville is a pretty good game at the half.

Comment

• I'm watching the ACC game. It's pretty good. How are the Chickens doing?

Comment

• Trailing at the half by one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                    I'm watching the ACC game. It's pretty good. How are the Chickens doing?
                    Losing by 1 at halftime.

Comment

• And the rug gets t'd up. Never gets old.

Comment

• TCU by six early second half.

Comment

• UP 9 with 15 minutes left
                          The Assman

Comment

And the rug gets t'd up. Never gets old.
                            He must be blind, if he thought that ball was on its way up; well off the glass.
                            The Assman

Comment

And the rug gets t'd up. Never gets old.
                              It's about freaking time.

For a fan base that likes to bag on Marshall at every passing second, Self constantly bitches and whines during every single game.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• TCU is looking good. Dixon has done a fine job in his first season at his alma mater
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X