No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neither Iowa State nor West Virginia look terribly frightening. ISU is pretty much a one trick pony, and WVU looks a bit jelly legged late in the season.

Comment

• Nova is absolutely abusing the BJ's. Love it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• lol, Jay Wright just called McDermott, Doug, not once but twice in the halftime interview. Hahaha, obscurity by your own conference coaches.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• what in the world has happened to uconn? they get all the nyc talent they want, passionate fanbase throughout the state and here they are floundering.

Comment

• Close but no cigar for CSU as Nevada takes the auto bid,

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              I think he struck a deal with the grim reaper - he ages one year for each win this season. He's all in.
              More than ISU Redbirds.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                what in the world has happened to uconn? they get all the nyc talent they want, passionate fanbase throughout the state and here they are floundering.
                Injury bug this season, IIRC
                The Assman

Comment

• Anyone watching the WAC final? Announcer (alma mater: Syracuse) just said Syracuse should get in because of "big wins at home" and "top 12 schedule in the country". I replayed it to make sure I heard it correctly.

Quick glance at warrennolan shows a 58 SOS and 196 NCSOS. Does this network have any integrity?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGirl View Post
                    Anyone watching the WAC final? Announcer (alma mater: Syracuse) just said Syracuse should get in because of "big wins at home" and "top 12 schedule in the country". I replayed it to make sure I heard it correctly.

Quick glance at warrennolan shows a 58 SOS and 196 NCSOS. Does this network have any integrity?
                    Half of ESPN's employees are Syracuse alums. It's no wonder Lunardi is pandering to them and keeping them in.

Syracuse had no business being in last year. If the committee has any ounce of common sense at all, they will not make the field. An 87 RPI being on the bubble is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. If they make it in, this tournament is officially doomed.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Also, it was nice seeing Nova destroy the BJ's. I hope they get Middle Tennessee State or Dayton in their first round game and get smoked, which could easily happen.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Jim Les' UC Davis squad gets him back to the Dance tonight. First NCAA bid in school history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          Jim Les' UC Davis squad gets him back to the Dance tonight. First NCAA bid in school history.
                          Good for him. Always liked Jim.

I know he had a couple down years, but I thought it was a mistake when Bradley got rid of him.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post

I know he had a couple down years, but I thought it was a mistake when Bradley got rid of him.
                            Ditto
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post

It hasn't exactly worked out well for Bradley or the MVC.

Comment

• A10 final close to wrapping up. Doesn't look likely that VCU will sustain enough of a push to beat URI. If VCU loses it won't hurt many feelings in Shocker Nation, as they would have been a cute matchup in the 8/9 game, and few of us want to see VCU ever again when something significant is on the line.

URI winning does hurt ISUr's at-large chances, which sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X