• Show
Clear All

• LOL meow

What a college basketball masterpiece. 51-50
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Did Randy Smithson draw up that final play for K-State?

That was HORRENDOUS.

Edit: Actually, that's insulting to Randy. That was a Scott Drew play there.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
        Did Randy Smithson draw up that final play for K-State?

That was HORRENDOUS.

Edit: Actually, that's insulting to Randy. That was a Scott Drew play there.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• To be fair, sometimes there isn't much you can do about a kid just picking up the ball and standing around for no reason.

Comment

• All I can say is, every time I hope WSU gets paired up with someone, it's a Big 12-2 team. The Flagship, K-State, Baylor, WVU -- bring on any of them, depending on how the seeding works out.

Comment

• Anyone just listen Bill Walton insult playing basketball in Wichita? Nothing directly regarding Wichita State. Just "Can you imagine coming over from Serbia and starting your basketball career in Wichita?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinro View Post
                Anyone just listen Bill Walton insult playing basketball in Wichita? Nothing directly regarding Wichita State. Just "Can you imagine coming over from Serbia and starting your basketball career in Wichita?"
                I heard the end of it but just ignored it knowing that Bill's always high and rambling about worthless crap.

Comment

• Bill Walton is high 24/7. He doesn't even try anymore. He always sounds like someone who escaped a retirement home and stole a bunch of weed.

Edit: LOL Shoxthemonkey barely beat me to it

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
                    I heard the end of it but just ignored it knowing that Bill's always high and rambling about worthless crap.
                    Yes, I have watched multiple Pac 12 games this week. I'm nearing overdose with Bill Walton.

Comment

• Sean Miller pulling a Gregg Marshall calling a timeout with 0.9 left up 86-75. Love it.
                      Last edited by Heinro; March 11, 2017, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Anyone just listen Bill Walton insult playing basketball in Wichita? Nothing directly regarding Wichita State. Just "Can you imagine coming over from Serbia and starting your basketball career in Wichita?"
                        I didn't hear that. Was he talking about Nurger? Because (if he was), Estonia is not Serbia. He always looks and sounds high. Can't figure out why anyone would hire him to do basketball commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                          I didn't hear that. Was he talking about Nurger? Because (if he was), Estonia is not Serbia. He always looks and sounds high. Can't figure out why anyone would hire him to do basketball commentary.
                          No one and I mean no one should listen to Bill Walton on any subject.

Well, I guess dope heads could benefit if the subject was drugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                            No one and I mean no one should listen to Bill Walton on any subject.

Well, I guess dope heads could benefit if the subject was drugs.
                            Walton is nuts, I was watching a little bit of CU vs AZ the other day and he was talking about a bale of Colorado grass for the winner.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Yes, I have watched multiple Pac 12 games this week. I'm nearing overdose with Bill Walton.
                              So would that be considered a "contact" high

Comment

• Good luck to Colorado State as they play for the auto bid this evening at 5 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X