No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K State is showing the world that the big 12 is effing overrated.

KState sux and WV looks pitiful.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• 8 points in 13 minutes for a 4 seed. Against a pretty average team on a neutral court.

Can't wait for next week!

Comment

• West Virginia making plain Virginia look like Loyola Marymount under Paul Westhead.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          There is just sooooooo much garbage in the big 12.

just total garbage. evansville or msu could have beat ku yesterday. lol funny because it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
            just total garbage. evansville or msu could have beat ku yesterday. lol funny because it's true.
            Let's not get carried away.

Comment

West Virginia making plain Virginia look like Loyola Marymount under Paul Westhead.
              Just awful to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                This game reminds me of the SIU/LUC MVC tourney game.
                They aren't passing the "eye test." It's more like the "cover your eyes" test.

Comment

• Don't know why everyone trashes KSU so much on here. They might be inconsistent, but when they're hot they can run with the best in the country

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
                    Don't know why everyone trashes KSU so much on here. They might be inconsistent, but when they're hot they can run with the best in the country
                    I don't consider Baylor or West Virginia the best in the country. KU, perhaps. KSU has potential to win. Still, I think the Big 12 is just set up to show how overrated they are again.

Comment

Don't know why everyone trashes KSU so much on here. They might be inconsistent, but when they're hot they can run with the best in the country
                      Because they get to have the luxury of inconsistency!

So long as they win a few games late in the year, its all good.

Comment

• I would love to see WVU as next years double secret pre season scrimmage. I think it would help our non starting guards immensely.
                        Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinro View Post
                          Is anyone else sick and tired of Jay Bilas? He makes me want to mute my tv. All he does is gripe about the officiating, in every game. Literally just turned it over to UNC/Duke and the first thing I had to hear was Jay Bilas griping about 2 offensive fouls.
                          He was right, though.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Because they get to have the luxury of inconsistency!

So long as they win a few games late in the year, its all good.
                            So basically what you're saying is you don't like the Cats because they have something we don't? They work well with what they have against more talented opponents.

Comment

• K-state thinks they're KU in AFH. Getting help from officiap
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

So basically what you're saying is you don't like the Cats because they have something we don't? They work well with what they have against more talented opponents.
                                I think that they suck, but because the big 12 is always overrated, they get the benefit of the doubt and umpteenth chances to be the beneficiary of an overrated big 12 team choking to them, giving them a pass to the NCAA over mid major teams that would beat the crap out of them, but will never get the chance.

KSU is crap. They are the epitome of what I despise about the at-large process and the big 12.

Comment

Working...
                                X