No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After this loss to TCU, does that make TCU a bubble team? And does that solidify KU's overall 1 seed?

Comment

• Down goes Kansas
      The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Absolutely #1 overall, no Jackson means L doesn't count, W would have carried more weight.

Comment

• While I think this is almost a good result for KU. I am glad the Chickenhawks just went down. It is correct that no team has ever won the title after losing in the first round of their conference tourney?

Comment

• So far, there's only one, but it's early:

Re: The Official Jayhawks vs. Horned Frogs thread 3/9/2017
            4:14 PM

HawkPhan85 wrote:

richardscott1 wrote:

He hip checked tackled the shooter.

and clearly lips "how is that a foul"?

Technically if the shooters feet hit the floor before he makes contact, it's not a foul, which absolutely happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
              Absolutely #1 overall, no Jackson means L doesn't count, W would have carried more weight.
              Actually strengthens #1, as it now becomes a high quality loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
                Absolutely #1 overall, no Jackson means L doesn't count, W would have carried more weight.
                Plus, I would venture to say that we have never seen a KU loss anytime or anywhere that didn't count as a "good loss" and bump them up in the rankings. I think the NCAA selection committee is going to struggle with the fact that there is nothing higher than the #1 overall seed to move them up to. What are you gonna do?
                The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  TCU aint gonna win, because all Big 12 teams have an internal crease that folds easily and often when playing KU.

Its implanted in all Big 12 teams.
                  I think it's KU who has the "internal crease" in tournament games...
                  “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                  -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Frankamp >>> Svy
                    The Assman

Comment

• Down goes Frazier!

Comment

• Somebody's car is likely to get kicked in Lawrence later tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Actually strengthens #1, as it now becomes a high quality loss.
                          Think we might see the first team that gets a Round of 64 bye??
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                            I think it's KU who has the "internal crease" in tournament games...
                            Good point! difference noted.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Now I hope we don't get Larryville in the dance. Beating them still wouldn't give us a good win. We need quality opponents. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                                Somebody's car is likely to get kicked in Lawrence later tonight.
                                ^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X