No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's starting to feel a little like the movie Groundhog Day with some of these schools (at least their fans and local media) who want to go after Marshall... again.

I'm embarrassed on their behalf.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      It's starting to feel a little like the movie Groundhog Day with some of these schools (at least their fans and local media) who want to go after Marshall... again.

I'm embarrassed on their behalf.
      Not only is it the same thing with different schools, but now it's the same schools.

Comment

• Chapter 27 of Crime and Punishment. Or, more accurately, Crime and No Punishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
          Chapter 27 of Crime and Punishment. Or, more accurately, Crime and No Punishment.
          http://www.kansas.com/sports/article134735694.html
          What do you meam no punishment? The victim, a player on the 8-19 KU women's team, has had her minutes cut in half. What more could you ask for?

Comment

• Dayton in some trouble. I'll take any additional help/options we can get.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              What do you meam no punishment? The victim, a player on the 8-19 KU women's team, has had her minutes cut in half. What more could you ask for?
              It looks loike the Athletic Department is trying to send a message. That message is: Don't accuse the basketball players of anything.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                It looks loike the Athletic Department is trying to send a message. That message is: Don't accuse the basketball players of anything.
                Yeah, she came down with a bad case of "not feeling well" just coincidentally at the very same time that she complained to the police. Weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                  Chapter 27 of Crime and Punishment. Or, more accurately, Crime and No Punishment.
                  http://www.kansas.com/sports/article134735694.html
                  Lack. Of. Institutional. Control. Did this catch anyone off guard?

Comment

• Clemson wants back on the bubble leading #19 FL St 72-70 with 2+change left.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      Clemson wants back on the bubble leading #19 FL St 72-70 with 2+change left.
                      Are you getting brainwashed?

I don't care how many Top 50 wins you get, especially when you get 3238 chances on your home floor, they have THIRTEEN losses. They are 4-11 in their conference. I dunno why the trendy thing to do this year is to reward GARBAGE like that.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        Are you getting brainwashed?

I don't care how many Top 50 wins you get, especially when you get 3238 chances on your home floor, they have THIRTEEN losses. They are 4-11 in their conference. I dunno why the trendy thing to do this year is to reward GARBAGE like that.
                        Meter check. No way, but they think so. I do want them to win, however.

Comment

Meter check. No way, but they think so. I do want them to win, however.
                          I know you don't believe it but it's hilarious that these idiots still continue to talk about a team that MEDIOCRE.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• And Clemson comes up 2 points short taking down #19.

Comment

And Clemson comes up 2 points short taking down #19.
                              Thank God. If they would have pulled out a win. Palm would have put them as a lock to make the tournament.

Comment

• Oklahoma State demolishing TT by 18 at the half in Stillwater.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X