No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler picking up the win @Nova. So the 2 spots directly in front of us have opened up if we can win Saturday. #22, not so much.

Comment

• Even with all these bubble teams getting worse and worse as March gets closer, Face Palm will probably still keep us in the first four out. In reality we should be comfortably at the 7 seed line.

Comment

• Why in the world are the defending National Champions, the #2-ranked team in the country, playing another ranked team, in a glorified high school gymnasium of about 4000 fans? #BIGEAST
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
          Even with all these bubble teams getting worse and worse as March gets closer, Face Palm will probably still keep us in the first four out. In reality we should be comfortably at the 7 seed line.
          If 30 at-large teams in front of us all went on 5 game losing streaks at the same time, that turdrocket would still keep us out.

It's personal. He's probably butthurt about WSU fans giving him grief on twitter or something stupid like that. He pretty much sucks at life.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Why in the world is the defending National Champions, the #2-ranked team in the country, playing another ranked team, in a glorified high school gymnasium of about 4000 fans? #BIGEAST
            Cause it's expensive to own your own 10k seat arena.

#double-burn

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post
              Weber is toast. N.I.T. Bound
              FIFY
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                If you are a P5 team, losses do not count.
                Even "bad losses."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  Creighton down 2 with the ball out of bounds after a Providence basket. There's 2.2 seconds left. That should be plenty of time to throw the inbounds pass, bobble it, dribble three times, and still get a shot off. That's a whole .3 more than 1.9.
                  Ah, but where's Woodfox when they need him? A major faux pas by the Jayboys. How about a 7-10 opening matchup between them and the Shocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    FIFY
                    I think KSU fans HATE Weber with a passion.

Comment

Oklahoma State about ready for a little RPI bump.

So how close is free falling K-State to the bubble or since they beat Baylor losses don't really count anymore?
                      K-State has 3 very competitive games left. @OU, @TCU, home TTech

They need to win 2 of the 3 or else they are pretty much toast.

Comment

• Devonte Graham was arrested last night .. I think they might need the Jailbirds title more than ISU at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          Devonte Graham was arrested last night .. I think they might need the Jailbirds title more than ISU at this point.
                          You're seriously joking.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You're seriously joking.
                            Nope. Failure to appear for expired tag ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Devonte Graham was arrested last night .. I think they might need the Jailbirds title more than ISU at this point.
                              I'm wondering what took so long with this guy. Does anyone else notice the "lack of institutional control" up north? How long will this go on?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                                I'm wondering what took so long with this guy. Does anyone else notice the "lack of institutional control" up north? How long will this go on?
                                Granted this one is extremely minor offense, but when it add it with the other major offenses that have happened this year, it looks really bad. If this was the only issue, I doubt it would even make the news.

Comment

Working...
                                X