16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OU collapsing. Now 66-64.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• OU only 7 FT attempts so far

Comment

• FS1 committing broadcast suicide with Chicago State at DePaul today.

Seriously?

I'd rather watch 2 girls and a cup at Christmas dinner with my parents and inlaws, on a circa 1983 projection tv while being waterboarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          FS1 committing broadcast suicide with Chicago State at DePaul today.

Seriously?

I'd rather watch 2 girls and a cup at Christmas dinner with my parents and inlaws, on a circa 1983 projection tv while being waterboarded.
          Maybe they are paying FS1 to put the game on.

Comment

• Memphis takes the lead with 57 seconds left 78-77
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Thanks Oklahoma. "Preciate it.

Comment

• Overtime

Comment

• Banked 3 with 1 second left sends it to overtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    FS1 committing broadcast suicide with Chicago State at DePaul today.

Seriously?

It's the eyeballs from that Chicago market.

Duh...

Consider the millions of people who will be watching that game.
                    Last edited by SHOCKvalue; December 17, 2016, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Need OU to get this one.

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• I think the OU fans are going to sweat out any 2ND half lead they might have this year.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I'll be darned. Maybe they will finish in the lower division. The Sooners were uninspired at home.

Comment

• OU is trash.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Sooners have no heart left. Shocker Curse crushing them in back to back weeks.
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• If they don't grow some cajones, the b12-2 is gonna be a rough road for them this year. Woodard is the only guy that comes to play on every possession. Effort and discipline severely lacking. Should've been an easy steal at the end for OU, and McNeace couldn't convince himself to hustle up to get it. Rough
                                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                                X