No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Play Angry, I guess an RPI in the 30s, KenPom in the teens, a conference championship, and only 5 total losses just doesn't scare me. WSU should have all of that if they can make it to the weekend in St. Louis before their next loss.

Call it a gut feeling, but I just don't see that resume getting left out. I guess I haven't done much head-to-head stuff this year because there really aren't many teams to compare WSU to. The bubble is completely filled with BCS teams who will have 2-3 times as many losses as the Shox. I think the Committee will have no problem giving a 5 loss WSU team a bid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      How about a site ban bet if the above scenario happens?
      *crickets*
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• @ShockerFever ... its not your specific predictions, per se, that I'm mocking. Its the way you treat people like garbage for saying reasonable things.

If you are going to run around trashing people, don't complain when it comes back to bite you.

Comment

How about a site ban bet if the above scenario happens?
          You suddenly took a new position with much more favorable odds. I don't like bets where I have about a 40% chance of winning. No thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            @ShockerFever ... its not your specific predictions, per se, that I'm mocking. Its the way you treat people like garbage for saying reasonable things.

If you are going to run around trashing people, don't complain when it comes back to bite you.
            Nothing has bitten me so I'm not sure what you're getting at.
            You have a major league inferiority complex. It's who you are. We all know that. It's just a very weird trait to be brandishing about.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You suddenly took a new position with much more favorable odds. I don't like bets where I have about a 40% chance of winning. No thanks.
              Hmm, thought so.

I guess it wasn't so funny after all.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Today's GOI:

#12 Virginia vs. #4 Louisville, 6 PM on ESPN
                SCSU vs. Hampton, 6:30 PM

Comment

You're smoking something if you think Illinois State gets a bid with ZERO wins worth a damn, 16-2 or not.
                  If ISUr goes 16-2 and loses to WSU in St. Louis, they get an at-large bid. I say yes. Fever says no. Loser is banned from the board from April through August of 2017.

Whatdaya say Fev?

Comment

• I think if we run the table, lose on Sunday, we might get an at large. ISUB, same scenario, doubtful.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      I think if we run the table, lose on Sunday, we might get an at large. ISUB, same scenario, doubtful.
                      I'm guessing you meant ISUr. :-) Also, in that scenario, they would have an RPI of 26.

If both teams win out until they meet again on Sunday, then Sunday is a game for NCAA seeding, not for bids, as both teams will get in.

Comment

If ISUr goes 16-2 and loses to WSU in St. Louis, they get an at-large bid. I say yes. Fever says no. Loser is banned from the board from April through August of 2017.

Whatdaya say Fev?
                        Why are you being so dishonest and adding on from the post? What a fake p****.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Fev, I used your exact criteria of 16-2, and simply clarified that ISUr must play to their seed in St. Louis, no better, no worse, for the bet to be in effect.

Why are you so scared?

Comment

Fev, I used your exact criteria of 16-2, and simply clarified that ISUr must play to their seed in St. Louis, no better, no worse, for the bet to be in effect.

Why are you so scared?

Excuse me, dipshit. I'd be careful labeling who the "scared one" is.

I had forgotten that I even said that since it was like 2 months ago. Obviously, you still had it in storage. You brought it up. You laughed at the post. I offered a bet on the post that was brought up. You pussyfooted around for 3 hours and then decided to alter the post you originally made fun of because you realized it was something you probably shouldn't have brought up and mocked. You backpeddled and now look like a tremendous, p**** douchebag.

OOOOOOOOOOOPS
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Dang, Fever and JH4P can you take that crap to PM's? I don't like to put people on Ignore, but I just scrolled past dozens of posts of the two of you arguing over crap that seems to only concern the two of you. I don't know what it is that makes the two of you feel so self-important that you think hundreds of Shocker fans want to read all about your little hissy-fits and catfights.

Grow up! They do make big boy pants. Go out and get some. At least the time you spend shopping will be time you're not polluting this site.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                I don't like to put people on Ignore
                                That sounds like a personal problem and simple fix.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X