No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I get to stand by my comment that ISUr refuses to help the MVC...... How bad are they? I don't care if UMKC is decent, ISUr was supposed to be able to contend with WSU & UNI. They might contend with SIU and MSU.... maybe.

Oklahoma State is going to be like playing a mirror image. They play pressure defense and get a ton of deflections and turnovers. And they can shoot it quite well. It looked like UCONN gave them some trouble when they went zone, which was odd to me since they shot so well early on. Defensively if you can withstand the ball pressure, they had several breakdowns. I'd liken it to an o-line picking up the blitz, if they can do it you have a good shot at hitting a big play. I'm with Doc, 12/17 should be fun.
    -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      The other WSU off to a strong start in the Worst P5 Team of 2016-17 award tabulations.
      Noooo. It must be Nebraska. Always Nebraska!
      Not going to be Northwestern. The Wildcats are good enough to win their first NCAA tournament game this year.

Comment

• Bradley down 1 to Wofford with 3 minutes left. Second game for them in the Gulf Coast Showcase.

Comment

• Bradley beats Wofford 70-62. You take what you can get from the Braves these days...

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            Bradley beats Wofford 70-62. You take what you can get from the Braves these days...
            If this was a typical day for Wofford and their game with LSU was also a typical game, I expect we'll beat them easily. Perhaps even by large numbers (i.e. 20)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Nice showing against the Big 12 doormat. Losers.
              Will Dana Ford be the ISUr coach in 2017-18 or the following year?

It's only a matter of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                Will Dana Ford be the ISUr coach in 2017-18 or the following year?

It's only a matter of time.
                They better move fast if they want him. He's been in the same spot for like 18 months now. Probably getting restless.

Edit: Of course, he'll also be on the market again in a year or two. So they wouldn't have to suffer too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  South Dakota State can't do it in OT. Loses to Idaho 89-96. The Jackrabbit fall to 1 and 4.

Saint Louis falls by 30 at BYU. Now 2-2.
                  A couple of more reasons the Shocks need to take care of business at B4A and against OU and OSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    Bradley beats Wofford 70-62. You take what you can get from the Braves these days...
                    I believe LSU beat Wofford by 22, for comparison.

Comment

• 20161120_104627.jpg

This is what duck hunting in northern Wisconsin can be like. A mile long boat ride, breaking 1" plus ice in a boat that has too thin a hull to safely cut ice over a half inch. Some people called it crazy, we just thought it made the trip more interesting.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

This is what duck hunting in northern Wisconsin can be like. A mile long boat ride, breaking 1" plus ice in a boat that has too thin a hull to safely cut ice over a half inch. Some people called it crazy, we just thought it made the trip more interesting.
                        I like you, MVJ. But it's actually basketball season now. Can we keep this completely off-topic stuff off the basketball forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          I like you, MVJ. But it's actually basketball season now. Can we keep this completely off-topic stuff off the basketball forum?
                          I know, I'm done. I was just finishing the crap spewed by JayPak on this thread. I'm done with this stuff, waiting for what will be an exciting week off hoops. And hoping JayPak doesn't troll.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• But then that is what makes Shockernet Shockernet.
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• There is no basketball without @MoValley John:

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                                But then that is what makes Shockernet Shockernet.
                                What would ShockerNet be without @MoValley John:
                                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X