WSU vs. Oklahoma State, December 17th @ IBA - Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Aren't you allowed to go to the ticket office and avoid the convenience fee? I don't understand the anti-trust concern over something where you are offered an alternative.
    Sure. You can buy at the ticket office if you work/live nearby and can sacrifice an hour of time in the middle of the workday. For plenty of people that doesn't work. Events at IBA draw regionally.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Sure. You can buy at the ticket office if you work/live nearby and can sacrifice an hour of time in the middle of the workday. For plenty of people that doesn't work. Events at IBA draw regionally.
      They could remove the ability to buy regionally and only sell locally. Then they wouldn't have this conflict. If you are truly outraged by this fee (and I wouldn't call it a bargain by any means), then you have to accept that alternative as a possible solution.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        And yet somehow people managed to get it done before the "convenience" of the internet.

Comment

• I guess I don't get it. Some site called tickets-center.com has a couple hundred at least tickets for the game, all at 2 times + face value.

Does anyone find the irony in not being able to select your own seat at selectaseat.com?

Best seats (so they say) available are in the upper corner row K section 207. You can buy these for $14 on selectaseat or $43 on this other site. OK

Can we assume that ticket sales are brisk and it's close to selling out 2 months in advance?

Comment

• Does anyone have information on how close to a sell out thus game is?

Comment

• My son went on Saturday morning to get us 7 tickets. The best he could get was section 210, rows G/H ($14 tickets). I'm sure that's mostly due to needing 7 together, but that probably meant there weren't many $22 options left.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                Does anyone have information on how close to a sell out thus game is?
                The seating map shows only 2,365 tickets left (all upper bowl in $14 sections).

This year's opening week blew prior first-week sales out of the water from a volume standpoint. Impressive.

Comment

• They added the "buy from map" option back after the initial rush

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker3435 View Post
                    Does anyone find the irony in not being able to select your own seat at selectaseat.com?
                    They do have the ability to turn it on. In the past it has been on until last year. I assume they have it off likely because it might cause performance issues with their site and maybe helps them fills their seats more efficiently than by allowing people to break things up with odd selections.

The have added in "buy from map" option with the individual seat not activated.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      I assume they have it off likely because it might cause performance issues with their site
                      If there are $11 of 'convenience fees' associated with each ticket purchased and you have those limitations, you are doing it so, so, so very wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        They do have the ability to turn it on. In the past it has been on until last year. I assume they have it off likely because it might cause performance issues with their site
                        All the site needs is a little blue pill.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Just bought ours on StubHub. Can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                            Just bought ours on StubHub. Can't wait!

Good seats available there?
                            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Stub Hub has 298 tickets available. All 2-3 times face value. No great seats available. Mainly corners and upper bowl.

Comment

• 2,179 tickets left on Select-a-Seat as of this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X