Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
    Purchased online at 10 today. Best available: 114 Row L
    That's actually better than I expected. I'm ok with that.

Comment

• You can still get pairs at the bottom of 101 and 105.

Like Marty said, only season ticket holders are purchasing with no outside loopholes. There will be plenty available through Friday.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        For anybody that is getting tickets today, can you post what type of seats are still left? I'm curious how good (or bad) my seats will be when I have time tomorrow to purchase them.
        Sections 118 - 114 and 101-105 will likely be mostly all gone by the end of the day today. Lower rows up the upper level center court will also be gone. Folks tomorrow will be looking at lower upper bowl in the corners and ends or lower level endzone. Which I should add is way better than what would have been left the last few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
          Sections 118 - 114 and 101-105 will likely be mostly all gone by the end of the day today. Lower rows up the upper level center court will also be gone. Folks tomorrow will be looking at lower upper bowl in the corners and ends or lower level endzone. Which I should add is way better than what would have been left the last few years.
          That will work out OK for me. My favorite spot if going affordable is the second row of 212 or 219 in the corners of the upper deck.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
            It is a good thing I arrived early (9:20ish) as there are 25-30 Shocker boosters in front of me (including any double counts), and a stream of new folks entering the queue. Lots of Shocker gear.

Go Shocks!
            You must have been right beside me heading the other direction.

Comment

• The people I talked to this morning seemed satisfied that the new system was fair to all. We are happy with the seats we were able to get. Not surprised that the lower bowl center section tickets were long gone.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• When I purchased our 4 tix at 10:19 this morning, the highest priced available was the $47 on row L. I opted for the lower priced $27 on row F. I think I will have much better seating/view of them playing court on the corner of the arena.

This year was much better, other than perhaps the first year.

Go Shocks!
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• We got Section 105, row B. Our ID's and codes were checked and our names crossed off the list. We were hoping for the lower middle, but nothing was available. Our ticket agent said that last year someone bought 200 tickets. So I am definitely happy with the new system.

Comment

• It sounds like there should pretty good opportunity for the non season ticket holders to get decent seats without going through the secondary market this year.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Got 107 row m.. This does seem to be working a lot better other than the noted idiosyncracies.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                        So is it Friday or Saturday that the general public can start buying tickets?
                        Yes.

The arena is offering a presale code that goes live at the same time as the presale code for season ticket holders. The arena presale code is online only, but the availability is still there. The Eagle just posted an article about it, so it really will be open season on tickets tomorrow. I am trying to buy another 16 or so for a group of friends. I cannot make it to the arena in the morning but am wondering what will be left by the afternoon.
                        78-65

Comment

• I think this method is a very big success. Took a few years, but I think they have it right.

Kudos to the new AD?

Comment

• I got there about 9:00 and was out the door at 10:07. 10 people ahead of me. Got the 4 seats we wanted in the general area. Worked well for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                              So is it Friday or Saturday that the general public can start buying tickets?
                              Not only is there the Friday presale code that is on the SASO letters, Intrust has sent out a Friday presale code, I am presuming to all recent customers of Select-A-Seat, as I got that email in the past day. So Friday will be brisk, I'm sure. I'm going to IBA today after work to get mine in person and avoid the upcharge.

My bad on not seeing your post re:same, WuShock16!
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                Yes.

The arena is offering a presale code that goes live at the same time as the presale code for season ticket holders. The arena presale code is online only, but the availability is still there. The Eagle just posted an article about it, so it really will be open season on tickets tomorrow. I am trying to buy another 16 or so for a group of friends. I cannot make it to the arena in the morning but am wondering what will be left by the afternoon.
                                I'm not a fan of them releasing the public presale at the same time.. But it is what it is

Comment

Working...
                                X