No announcement yet.

WSU vs. Oklahoma State, December 17th @ IBA - Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I select the seats I want instead of it selecting them for me?

Comment

• Is there any way to select the seats you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngineer15 View Post
        Is there any way to select the seats you want?
        Not for their online presale. Gotta wait til tomorrow by phone or in person.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• You can filter down to a single section, but I don't think any more detailed than that

Comment

• The passwords weren't working for the first couple minutes but they got it working. No, I don't think they are going to make picking seats available for this event....and finally the server just crashed again...orders not working.

Comment

• I can't figure out why, with the IBA game, some years their system allows you to pick out specific seats, and other years it is just the best available for a given price range. The inconsistency is quite odd.

Comment

• Is anyone finding issue with lower bowl tickets being an option but when you select them, you just keep having to re-enter the phrases?

Comment

• I know I complained about this last year, but I just won't pay 40% in convenience fees ($43 for $110 in tickets). Good thing I have someone who can go down there for me tomorrow and get them.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    I know I complained about this last year, but I just won't pay 40% in convenience fees ($43 for $110 in tickets). Good thing I have someone who can go down there for me tomorrow and get them.
                    Pointless monopolistic middleman is good work if you can get it. Even better if it is leveraging a $200M asset paid for by the community at large through sales taxes.

Comment

• The lower bowl sold out earlier today and it looks like they are making good progress in the upper level. I am impressed - this may be the highest volume we have seen in the opening week of sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                        The lower bowl sold out earlier today and it looks like they are making good progress in the upper level. I am impressed - this may be the highest volume we have seen in the opening week of sales.
                        Would not be surprised if only the 14 dollar tickets are left by tomorrow. Though "best available" 14 dollar tickets are actually pretty good. 219 Row B Aisle seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          Pointless monopolistic middleman is good work if you can get it. Even better if it is leveraging a $200M asset paid for by the community at large through sales taxes.
                          If someone leveraging a monopolistic entity gets you upset then I would bet paying a convenience fee to the gas company to pay your bill online should really get you going. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            If someone leveraging a monopolistic entity gets you upset then I would bet paying a convenience fee to the gas company to pay your bill online should really get you going. :)
                            It does in fact; however, scale here is relevant. The convenience fee for using a CC on my gas bill is nominal (the one you mentioned is $2.13, IIRC); the "pointless middleman" fee for online ticket purchases is essentially a textbook example of an anti-trust issue. Thankfully, businesses like the latter buy our politicians, so they're all safe and snuggly.

Comment

• Just got me some tickets for the game. I was in line for about 45 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                                It does in fact; however, scale here is relevant. The convenience fee for using a CC on my gas bill is nominal (the one you mentioned is $2.13, IIRC); the "pointless middleman" fee for online ticket purchases is essentially a textbook example of an anti-trust issue. Thankfully, businesses like the latter buy our politicians, so they're all safe and snuggly.
                                Aren't you allowed to go to the ticket office and avoid the convenience fee? I don't understand the anti-trust concern over something where you are offered an alternative.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X