WSU vs. Oklahoma State, December 17th @ IBA - Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocker3435 View Post
    Do you get stuck with the 10.15/ ticket fee if you go the Box office?
    My letter said no.

Comment

I know we talk about this every year haha

Drive down, pick my seats, save just shy of $100 (2 of us 4 tickets each). Sounds about right.

Comment

Went to the arena at about 9:30 was about the tenth guy back. At 10am there were maybe 30 people in line. It was simple, pick your seats, no extra fees (for us $80 savings). They had two windows open which was fine for the line size, imo. I feel like I got a better seat than in years past so for me the new system worked really well.

Comment

FYI First guy in line got there at apx 7am,, #2 got there right about he same time we #3 did at apx 8:15 We were done and walking away at 10:10
          From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker3435 View Post
            I know we talk about this every year haha

Drive down, pick my seats, save just shy of $100 (2 of us 4 tickets each). Sounds about right.
            I know, right? If you can do it, it is worth he time. My better half doesn't make anywhere near $80/hour. :) She was there 30 minutes or so and we will be sitting right down front.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Any idea how they will handle student tickets?

Comment

When did the line begin forming this morning?
                How long was the line at 10:00 when the windows opened?
                How many windows were open and how fast did the line move?

Maybe the question that I mean is how early do you have to get in line if you only have 30-40 minutes to wait?

Comment

Got in line about 9:40 and took about an hour and 15 minutes to get to the window. 2 windows open.
                  I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

It is a good thing I arrived early (9:20ish) as there are 25-30 Shocker boosters in front of me (including any double counts), and a stream of new folks entering the queue. Lots of Shocker gear.

Go Shocks!
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Good grief, what's the chance of any tickets being available for the general admission sale that goes on at 10:00 on the 15th? That's my only chance at tickets other than through the online venues such as Stubhub and Ticketnow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                        Good grief, what's the chance of any tickets being available for the general admission sale that goes on at 10:00 on the 15th? That's my only chance at tickets other than through the online venues such as Stubhub and Ticketnow.
                        Just so you understand, far fewer tickets are being sold this year than in years past. I was able to get 6 tickets at center court yesterday...all of those would have been gone day 1 the last 3 years. I guarantee there will still be lower level tickets available for the IBA presale on Friday.

Comment

• For anybody that is getting tickets today, can you post what type of seats are still left? I'm curious how good (or bad) my seats will be when I have time tomorrow to purchase them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            For anybody that is getting tickets today, can you post what type of seats are still left? I'm curious how good (or bad) my seats will be when I have time tomorrow to purchase them.
                            Same here. And I want to go up to the arena to avoid the extra fees, so I won't be able to buy until late afternoon.
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              For anybody that is getting tickets today, can you post what type of seats are still left? I'm curious how good (or bad) my seats will be when I have time tomorrow to purchase them.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Purchased online at 10 today. Best available: 114 Row L

Comment

Working...
                                X