Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Fred's exact contract status?
    I know he was a restricted free agent.
    Is he under contract? For how long? What is his salary this year?
    Thanks.
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
      What is Fred's exact contract status?
      Thanks.
      He signed a two year league minimum deal after last year's draft. At the end of this season, he will be a restricted free agent. League minimum increases with years played, so he's making about $1.5 mil this year.

Comment

Thanks.
        Salary this season somewhere around 1.5M. Free agent at end of this year. Don't know what options Raptors hold
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post

He signed a two year league minimum deal after last year's draft. At the end of this season, he will be a restricted free agent. League minimum increases with years played, so he's making about $1.5 mil this year.
          Good for him - that is awesome. The makings of a good career, independent of the superstar salaries. Even if he doesn't play a lot, he will make teams better. Not a bad way to make a living.
          If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Thanks.
            According to ESPN - Fred will only make $1,312,611 this season. Barely enough to scrape by on.

Explore the 2023-24 Toronto Raptors NBA roster on ESPN. Includes full details on point guards, shooting guards, power forwards, small forwards and centers.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post

According to ESPN - Fred will only make $1,312,611 this season. Barely enough to scrape by on.

http://www.espn.com/nba/team/roster/...oronto-raptors
              Better get rid of some of those 2nd and 3rd tier cable packages.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Fred is on the floor!
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Fred playing on NBAtv against the Spurs. 1-3 for 3 points in the first half. 1-2 here in the 2nd half and 2-2 from the line for 7 points. He had a steal and was fouled on a "clear path" foul giving him two foul shots (made both) and Raptors maintained possession after the free throws. Raptors scored on that possession for a 4 point possession and a 3 point lead 4 minutes into the 4th.

Fred heads to the bench (likely for the game) with 7:30 left in the game tied at 81.

Raptors lose by 4.
                  Last edited by ArtVandalay; October 23, 2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                    Fred playing on NBAtv against the Spurs. 1-3 for 3 points in the first half. 1-2 here in the 2nd half and 2-2 from the line for 7 points. He had a steal and was fouled on a "clear path" foul giving him two foul shots (made both) and Raptors maintained possession after the free throws. Raptors scored on that possession for a 4 point possession and a 3 point lead 4 minutes into the 4th.

Fred heads to the bench (likely for the game) with 7:30 left in the game tied at 81.

Raptors lose by 4.
                    After Fred left, the Spurs went on a 16-6 run, basically putting out of reach with under 2 to go. And yes, Fred did not re-enter the game after leaving.

Comment

• FVV leaves game, Toronto loses.

Baker leaves, Knicks lose.

I see a trend.

Comment

• There must be an unwritten rule in the NBA that defense isn't allowed...or should I say "appreciated".
                        FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
                          FVV leaves game, Toronto loses.

Baker leaves, Knicks lose.

I see a trend.
                          Well noted, RA.

Although I'm a huge fan of FVV and Baker, I'm not particularly big on either the Raptors or the Knicks, so I only care whether their teams figure it out insofar as it will benefit our old favorites if it happens -- but having said that, shouldn't someone in one of those organizations be able to figure out which way the scoreboard moves when they're in the game, and act accordingly?

Comment

• You have to remember that Fred and Ron are playing with and against second units.

Also, I am pretty sure Toronto played San Antonio tight throughout....

Comment

• Fresh Van Vleet killed it today, unfortunately they lost the game. 10 pts, 5/7 fg, 3 Reb, 4 assists in 20 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
                                Fresh Van Vleet killed it today, unfortunately they lost the game. 10 pts, 5/7 fg, 3 Reb, 4 assists in 20 minutes
                                He was the big difference maker in the second unit that came in and took a 19-point deficit down to a 4-point one.

They took him out and they ended up losing.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X