Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In action know, FVV with 9 at the half

Comment

• 23 minutes, 16 points, 4 assists and zero turnovers and +19. Great showing
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• FVV is taking the next step, very happy for him. He has an excellent shot at a long NBA career.

Raptors' rotations could use some tweaking. FVV being +18 in a loss is a remarkable occurrence.

Comment

• I like saying this. "That's the best game of his career!" I want to say it again and again.

But wait! Isn't he too slow? Not athletic enough? Too small? Hahahaha eat it Goatlube!

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
            I like saying this. "That's the best game of his career!" I want to say it again and again.

But wait! Isn't he too slow? Not athletic enough? Too small? Hahahaha eat it Goatlube!
            You forgot "can't get to the rim"
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

You forgot "can't get to the rim"
              I was saving that gem.

Comment

• He made it look like they were a MVC team. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                  He made it look like they were a MVC team. :)
                  Or Sweet Sixteen or Final Four teams, as well. Fred did it to all of them.

Comment

• I'm not usually one to waste time on "I told you so" or the other trolling that goes on, but I'd love for that chucklehead who attacked my assertion each of the last two years that Fred is better than Patty Mills to resurface with a new argument.

Now that he's finally getting the opportunity with 1st and 2nd string teammates, Fred is posting better per-36 points, assists, steals, and rebounds than Patty (with effectively identical shooting percentages and A/TO). Same height. Better handle. Helluva lot stronger with and without the ball.

*This public service announcement was brought to you by a San Antonio resident tired of watching Patty and imagining Fred in the black and silver winning Pop's undying approval - for those of you with personal connections to RC, please wake his a** up...!"*

Comment

• First half stats tonight. 5pts 0 rb 4 ast 1 st 0 to +27 in 11 mins
                      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• Originally posted by Good News View Post
                        I'm not usually one to waste time on "I told you so" or the other trolling that goes on, but I'd love for that chucklehead who attacked my assertion each of the last two years that Fred is better than Patty Mills to resurface with a new argument.

Now that he's finally getting the opportunity with 1st and 2nd string teammates, Fred is posting better per-36 points, assists, steals, and rebounds than Patty (with effectively identical shooting percentages and A/TO). Same height. Better handle. Helluva lot stronger with and without the ball.

*This public service announcement was brought to you by a San Antonio resident tired of watching Patty and imagining Fred in the black and silver winning Pop's undying approval - for those of you with personal connections to RC, please wake his a** up...!"*
                        I'm not sure if I'm the chucklehead in question, but I definitely was in the camp that thought Patty Mills was better two years ago. I still stand by the thought that two years ago PM was the better player.

But man, FVV is playing really well now. That's great news for all Shocker fans!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post

I'm not sure if I'm the chucklehead in question, but I definitely was in the camp that thought Patty Mills was better two years ago. I still stand by the thought that two years ago PM was the better player.

But man, FVV is playing really well now. That's great news for all Shocker fans!
                          You're not. Even if I disagree with someone, if they're fair/cordial/etc. in how they express it I don't mind. The guy I'm thinking of wasn't, hence the "chucklehead" comment... I was kind of hoping he'd show up again.

Comment

• FVV with 8 points, 9 assists, 0 TO and +11 in tonight's win.

Just awesome to watch him put it together this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                              FVV with 8 points, 9 assists, 0 TO and +11 in tonight's win.

Just awesome to watch him put it together this year.
                              In only 19 minutes.

Comment

• I have to admit being somewhat skeptical about Fred making it in the NBA because of his size. So very happy to be wrong.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X