No announcement yet.

Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put him in coach. Let him light it up!
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      See Summer hot in Vegas in the bottom half of these Suellentrop Shocker Notes:

http://shockernet.net/forum/showthre...963#post743963
      Wow, that's like putting me in a round room and telling me to sit in a corner.
      Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Keep your eyes peeled and you just might see FVV in the 316 the next few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Keep your eyes peeled and you just might see FVV in the 316 the next few days.
          Leaving Five Guys with his girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Keep your eyes peeled and you just might see FVV in the 316 the next few days.
            Making an appearance at the second annual Ron Baker basketball camp?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              I Freds contract was 3 years so he might not renegotiate until next off-season
              I do not follow the NBA very much. Please explain more about Fred's contract. I thought his first contract with the Raptors was for 2 years. Thank you.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                I do not follow the NBA very much. Please explain more about Fred's contract. I thought his first contract with the Raptors was for 2 years. Thank you.
                Fred signed a partially guaranteed contract that I believe was for two years. The partial guarantees become guaranteed at different points throughout the season. For some reason, I had sometime around this time of July as the date his contract becomes guaranteed. I believe he is set to earn the NBA minimum for a second year player, roughly $1.3 million.

Comment

• Fred will get his after next season. There's not a doubt in my mind that both he and Ron will be earning 8+figures in their next contracts. Ron is super close now...but let's see what happens in 2019 and 2020 for both of those awesome dudes. :)
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                    Fred signed a partially guaranteed contract that I believe was for two years. The partial guarantees become guaranteed at different points throughout the season. For some reason, I had sometime around this time of July as the date his contract becomes guaranteed. I believe he is set to earn the NBA minimum for a second year player, roughly $1.3 million.
                    AFIAK today is his guarantee date, so should he be on the roster after today, he'll be guaranteed for the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                      Fred will get his after next season. There's not a doubt in my mind that both he and Ron will be earning 8+figures in their next contracts. Ron is super close now...but let's see what happens in 2019 and 2020 for both of those awesome dudes. :)
                      $1,312,611. Next year, $1,744,951. http://en.hispanosnba.com/salaries/t...oronto-raptors
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                        I believe Fred will be a restricted free agent after this season, similar to how Ron was this year. That $1.7 represents Fred's cap hold for 2018 and the minimum they could sign him for. Other teams could offer Fred more and Raptors could match or let him walk.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                          I believe Fred will be a restricted free agent after this season, similar to how Ron was this year. That $1.7 represents Fred's cap hold for 2018 and the minimum they could sign him for. Other teams could offer Fred more and Raptors could match or let him walk.
                          I, also, think that is correct.
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Thx all.
                            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Don't believe anyone caught it, but it seems Fred is gonna be a father https://instagram.com/p/BX-rz6NFexO/

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
                                Don't believe anyone caught it, but it seems Fred is gonna be a father https://instagram.com/p/BX-rz6NFexO/
                                He'll be a good one. Congrats to Fred and his lady.
                                Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 31, 2017, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X