Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
    Does anybody know if Early has been playing? Or is he still rehabbing
    He didn't play this game. I assume he is still rehabbing, but I don't know for sure.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
      But those 8 TO is not a pretty stat. Good to see he's taking the initiative as the primary scoring option.
      Thankfully for Ron's sake, the NBA values scoring over TOs, just ask James Harden.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
        The Ernie Banks of the Knicks -- "Hey, let's play two!"
        First good laugh of the day!!!

Comment

But those 8 TO is not a pretty stat. Good to see he's taking the initiative as the primary scoring option.
          To bad the game wasn't streamed on YouTube ( via nbadleague channel ) like their next games are. I would have liked to watch the game see where those turnovers came from and the dunks he and Plumlee did to tie the game.

But, Baker and Plumlee are just on assignment from the Knicks to Westchester. Don't know if they be in Boston and then Toronto (with the Knicks) or Delaware (with Westchester).

Comment

• Originally posted by boltforge View Post
            To bad the game wasn't streamed on YouTube ( via nbadleague channel ) like their next games are. I would have liked to watch the game see where those turnovers came from and the dunks he and Plumlee did to tie the game.

But, Baker and Plumlee are just on assignment from the Knicks to Westchester. Don't know if they be in Boston and then Toronto (with the Knicks) or Delaware (with Westchester).
            Both Baker and Plumlee were called back up to the main roster today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Both Baker and Plumlee were called back up to the main roster today.
              "Whether either is active or not is to be determined, but neither is expected to see the floor regardless of their status."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                "Whether either is active or not is to be determined, but neither is expected to see the floor regardless of their status."

http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/bas...from-d-league/
                That's an odd comment considering Baker has gotten decent minutes so far this season for an undrafted rookie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  That's an odd comment considering Baker has gotten decent minutes so far this season for an undrafted rookie.
                  But I think that's only in games where the Knicks have been throttled.
                  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

But I think that's only in games where the Knicks have been throttled.
                    So, he should expect to continue getting ample playing time.

Comment

• Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• Soooo, Knicks are playing the Raptors this weekend. Can you feeeel it??
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• What a great article, by Hack Huntley, on Ron, and why he should be playing.

If the Knicks keep bouncing him around and not playing him, perhaps some other NBA team seeing this article, might give him a future look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            Soooo, Knicks are playing the Raptors this weekend. Can you feeeel it??
                            Looks like some interesting possibilities here...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Baker getting ready for tonight via Knicks Twitter ... @nyknicks's Tweet: https://twitter.com/nyknicks/status/...513587712?s=09

Comment

• New York Knicks' rookie Ron Baker deflects a pass, saves it, dives into Ben Stiller on celebrity row, and fellow rookie Mindaugas Kuzminskas finishes the pla...

Comment

Working...
                                X