Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• The Knicks were 20 points ahead, and Ron was hustling just as hard as if they were 20 points behind. Shocker defense!

Comment

• Baker dives into Ben Stiller on celebrity row to save a ball. Same old Baker, just now he's diving into celebrities.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• That save was sweet, btw. Ron Baker doing Ron Baker things. Somebody please give the man a contract. You'll win more.

Comment

• Freaking awesome
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Ron and Plumlee are assigned to the Westchester Knicks tonight vs the Swarm ( https://twitter.com/NY_KnicksPR/stat...39954200973313 ). We can watch live via Facebook at 4pm ( http://dleague.nba.com/games/20161119/GBOWES/ ). Ellis got to watch his team lose to Fred last night and now his team gets to play Ron tonight.

Comment

• In first 3 quarters Baker is shooting 50% for 12 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, and 1 turnover. Westchester is up by 28 so he is sitting now. Though the Swarm put in Ellis finally.

[added at end of game]
                Baker finishes with 15 points, 6 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 steals and 1 turnover. And several Shocker plays: forced a shot clock violation, stopped a break away dunk the rest of the team gave up on, and hustled a ton.
                Last edited by boltforge; November 19, 2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Listed as DNP on Knicks roster tonight
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• knicks-hornets was the best basketeball i have seen this year by far. compared to all the college basketball i've seen this week, it had: better teamwork, better passing, better handles, better shooting, better defense, better shot blocking, more intense, better crowd.

Comment

• Did not play tonight
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• RB in line for some significant minutes on ESPN right now - Knicks getting blown out.

Comment

• Ron gets some run, Fred gets some run, Gregg gets some run....

Comment

• He got to play almost the full 4th. He ran point the whole time. When he got in Van Gundy went on for a minute about him, Fred, 3G, and Wichita State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                              He got to play almost the full 4th. He ran point the whole time. When he got in Van Gundy went on for a minute about him, Fred, 3G, and Wichita State.
                              Crazy that his -1 +/- was a three way tie for _second best_ on the night. Only one player had a positive +/- against the Cavs.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Wish it was on TV but Ron has been in the entire 4th quarter part of a bench-led comeback with Porzingas the only starter in with 4 bench players. No points but a couple of assists and steals, and a +/- of +13 right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X