Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boltforge View Post
    Second best. Kuzminskas has a +4. Baker did have the best +/- of the guards.
    Gesundheit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Gesundheit.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Gesundheit.
        This first time I say Kuz running the court in the preseason I thought it was BigE with a Baker copied hairstyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by boltforge View Post
          What is your evaluation of Baker's play?
          Trying to be as unbiased as possible, I would say he is playing OK.

Offense: He is usually playing second fiddle to his other teammates on the floor. When he gets the ball he either immediately passes it (the vast majority) or takes a jump shot. He doesn't take dumb shots though.

Defense: Plays great team defense. He usually does ok on the ball. He has a tendency to leave his feet, which costs him. Eric Gordon schooled him a few times. Overall his D is what is earning him minutes.

The thing is him playing just OK is better than almost all his teammates played last night. Wow... the Knicks are not good at all. I could see Baker earning significant minutes based solely off how horrible the roster is.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Man, I didn't realize Ted Nugent had such a nice ass!

Comment

• Cat scratch hay fever.
              I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post

The thing is him playing just OK is better than almost all his teammates played last night. Wow... the Knicks are not good at all. I could see Baker earning significant minutes based solely off how horrible the roster is.
                Guess that doesn't say much for Cleanthony Early if he couldn't crack that roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  Guess that doesn't say much for Cleanthony Early if he couldn't crack that roster.
                  Different situation
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                    Well, as a long time NBA fan, I'll just say...never mind. (sigh)
                    Just listened to Colin Cowherd this morning for a little while. He was bagging on Carmelo Anthony even harder than we have on here but we are basically saying the same thing.

CC said that Carmelo doesn't play the game the right way and he a team won't win with him being the foundation of the team. "Carmelo isn't a winner".

He went on to say that Hornacek is starting to see this too.

Comment

• My quick check of the play-b-play showed Harden was 2-4 from three and two rebounds when Baker was in. Harden came in in the last 10 minutes.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• NBA trade rumors are erupting as the New Orleans Pelicans have begun the season 0-6, despite several stellar performances from superstar power forward Anthony Davis. There were already rumors floating around that Davis is going to want out of New Orleans sooner rather than later, but that talk has now intensified according to Yahoo! Sports. […]
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Anyone who knows NBA knows trading Anthony Davis away would be like resetting your franchise.. stupid rumor with zero credibility. Wasn't sure where Ron fit in either

Comment

• The Knicks are willing to deal DRose and/or other guards?

They know Ron is the future. ;)
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                              The Knicks are willing to deal DRose and/or other guards?

They know Ron is the future. ;)
                              Thats what I'm hoping!
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I've watched several Knick games... no way Ron is worse than the guards they have now. He can miss just as many drives and jumpers.... but he wouldn't, and he plays D.

Comment

Working...
                                X