Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    My guess is that the closest hospital is in Hays...only possible explanation. I know their family moved once or twice when he was younger too.
    Yes, they moved to Scott City for sports because it was bigger than the town he actually grew up

Comment

• So is Ben Stiller now a Shocker Fan?
      Get him here for ESPN Gameday when they come back for UNI again.
      #BENSTILLERPLAYSANGRY
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Derrick Rose out tonight, Baker should get a decent run as the backup PG tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
          So is Ben Stiller now a Shocker Fan?
          Get him here for ESPN Gameday when they come back for UNI again.
          #BENSTILLERPLAYSANGRY
          His character in the 1999 movie Mystery Men was named "Mr. Furious" so this actually fits​ really well.
          Last edited by ShockerEngineer; December 15, 2016, 01:36 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
            Derrick Rose out tonight, Baker should get a decent run as the backup PG tonight.
            DRose is the Darren Dreifort of basketball. So good, when he can play.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Bake in early against the Warriors. Went to the cup for the deuce at the end of the 1st quarter. Might have taken Curry off the bounce.

It was impressive.

Comment

• Really good few minutes from Ron here in the 2nd quarter! Transition layup and a 3 in a few possessions!

Comment

• Ron is now 3-3 from the field and has 7 points, which is 2nd highest on the Knicks (top guy has 8).
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Switching to and from Steph and KD on D. NBD

Comment

• Baker is one of the better defensive guards I've seen in the league this year. He's way more athletic than he gets credit for, and he just tries so dang hard.

Comment

• That was flipping awesome.

Guarded Curry and Durant. Exchanged pleasantries with Durant at the timeout.

Hit a 3, shut down Curry, had one turnover but passed the ball and ran the offense fantastically.

Big time star. And the locks were flowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox526 View Post
                          Switching to and from Steph and KD on D. NBD
                          Yeah this was cool. Pretty much shoved Durant 6 feet out of bounds

Comment

• Knicks have given up about a hundred since Baker went out. Imagine that.

Melo is sitting, Rose is out hurt. Baker is going to get some minutes.

Comment

• Take Ron out and the lead grows.

Comment

• Ron- 7 pts in 9 first half min
                                Curry - 6 points in 20 min

Comment

Working...
                                X