Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Looks like he's got a ring in it.
    LOL! Perhaps NYC has had a bad influence...

Comment

Or chewing gum

Comment

• Little change up action on the pitch. 3G probably taught him how the flick the wrist.
        Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

• He was quite the baseball player in High School so I bet the pitch had some heat.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• He's not throwing a heater, though I bet he could.

And it's bubble gum on his tongue lol

Comment

The likelihood of that is about the same as snow in August -- I'm betting gum all the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
                He's not throwing a heater, though I bet he could.

And it's bubble gum on his tongue lol
                If he was throwing the heat, his hand would be in a different position when the ball is that far out of it. He's just throwing the ball to Perez, trying not to hurt him.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  ...He's just throwing the ball to Perez, trying not to hurt him.
                  Lmaooo. Thx for the laugh bud!

Comment

• Ron Baker has heard reports of president Phil Jackson’s intentions to select a guard/wing in Thursday’s NBA draft. The Knicks’ blond rookie revelation hopes it turns into a prospect with a no…
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• So there must be some secret high speed rail between Scott City and OKC if they are only an hour apart as the article says.
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                        So there must be some secret high speed rail between Scott City and OKC if they are only an hour apart as the article says.
                        Ha! I noticed that too. Heck, Blackwell is a hour and a half from OKC. Writer must not know how to read a map.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                          So there must be some secret high speed rail between Scott City and OKC if they are only an hour apart as the article says.
                          Perhaps Ron has access to the private jets 3G utilizes for his trips.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                            Ha! I noticed that too. Heck, Blackwell is a hour and a half from OKC. Writer must not know how to read a map.
                            Went to college with a kid from Long Island. They ALL think anything west of Philly is "the west coast". They have no sense of geography, and more importantly, they don't give a damn. They barely acknowledge Brooklyn.

Comment

• My Massachusetts relatives think that if you live in Kansas, you must be stupid.

Comment

• In another thread we've had a discussion of this one hour trip phenomenon. Our conclusion was that it was the time for a jet to pass between the two towns while traveling from one destination to another, which is the only real time frame that anyone on the east coast would recognize.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X