Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
    League rules are if you are cut before Jan 10, they can prorate for the games played, after Jan 10, it's guaranteed for the rest of the year. There is usually are flurry of roster activity before then for this reason.

It's also the route Toure used to get called up a few times.
    I understand that is the team's option, but it's also their option to sign you to a guaranteed deal up front. That's why I said what I did. There was at least one site that said Ron now had a guaranteed contract. I'm not sure if it's true or not.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Baker front and center suited up for the Knicks during the National Anthem for the Tip off ceremony at cleveland on TNT.

Comment

• I got a little emotional see that.
        In the fast lane

Comment

• The ball is tipped. He officially is an NBA player.

Tears.
          The Assman

Comment

• End of first quarter and no Ron; the Knicks are not very good. I will check back but I am off to the World Series.

Comment

• Too many Knicks turnovers. They need Ron on the floor.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Nice shot of Ron sitting by Carmelo on the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                  End of first quarter and no Ron; the Knicks are not very good. I will check back but I am off to the World Series.
                  Saw a shot of Ron sitting on the bench. The thought bubble above his head said, "woulda made that one."

Comment

• Closing in on the 4th period...no Ron. If the Knicks concentrated on team ball and not thug ball...they might be good. Especially with the ultimate team player, our Ron Baker!
                    When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• He's in!!

Comment

• 6:22 left in 4th QTR

Comment

• Wow, hard to believe he's finally arrived.
                          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• So awesome! Watching Ron throughout the years playing for the Shox and now he's playing TNT NBA Tipoff game!
                            When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• He scored!

Comment

• Ron Baker vs LeBron James - tell me this is real life?
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X