Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Maybe this is why I feel better? (I'm hungry; gotta go get me a burrito!)

Comment

• I haven't watched much NBA for a while now. Have they started actually trying before the 4th quarter by now?
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        I haven't watched much NBA for a while now. Have they started actually trying before the 4th quarter by now?
        The hell I don't! Listen, kid. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night! Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          The hell I don't! Listen, kid. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night! Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.
          I'm sorry son, you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock, I'm the copilot.
          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
              I'm sorry son, you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock, I'm the copilot.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I feel like the pitcher in a T-Ball game.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Joey, have you ever seen a grown man naked?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffin' glue
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Rumack: Captain, how soon can you land?

Captain Oveur: I can't tell.

Rumack: You can tell me. I'm a doctor.

Captain Oveur: No. I mean I'm just not sure.

Rumack: Well, can't you take a guess?

Captain Oveur: Well, not for another two hours.

Rumack: You can't take a guess for another two hours?
                      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Surely you can't be serious!

Comment

• Wasn't Ron Baker involved in this thread a while back?

Comment

• Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                              Wasn't Ron Baker involved in this thread a while back?

Ikid, really. But you are correct.
                              Last edited by DUShock; October 6, 2016, 06:17 PM.
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• On topic...

I guess most of us are killing time anxiously waiting for Oct. 8, vs. Brooklyn Nets, Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, 7:30 p.m (6:30 central). Hopefully, Ron will get more playing time. Until then…

Off topic...

“Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.”

Back on topic...

2016-17 New York Knicks Preseason Schedule

Back off topic...

P.S. I concur; thanks @MoValley John: for keeping the thread alive...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X