Cleanthony Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
    I know I never did anything like that. Whenever I would meet a young lady I would tell her I had to be in bed early. Most said that was not a problem.
    Funny guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
      Good ol' fifty cents is gonna help Cle get his stuff back. Glad to hear that.
      It's Fiddy cent.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I know I never did anything like that. Whenever I would meet a young lady I would tell her I had to be in bed early. Most said that was not a problem.
        I didn't know they had a curfew at the nursing home.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
          I didn't know they had a curfew at the nursing home.
          No no, that's @pinstripers:.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Pogo's got game!

I bet he leads with, "Hey baby were your parents*retarded,'cause*you sure are special."

Throws a couple glasses of sex on the beach their way, and closes with "be in bed early." They both end up in bed early, if you know what I mean!

Bow chicka wow wow!
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
              Good ol' fifty cents is gonna help Cle get his stuff back. Glad to hear that.
              50 got shot nine times and Cle got shot one time. He'll be aight.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                http://www.cityscapesny.com/club-rouge-girls/

To each his own, but there isn't an amount of money that would get me into that place if that's the marketing pics they want to circulate.

There's no way the structural integrity of their couches (or likely, the building itself) could support both me and one of those dancers.
                With that link the old Wendy's question of " Where's the beef" has been answered.

They have some big butted nappy headed ho's working there.
                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                  They have some big butted nappy headed ho's working there.
                  JJClamdip - the whole package; racist included.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                    JJClamdip - the whole package; racist included.
                    What was racist about that?
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "if it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck."
                        --------------I just now realized that is racist

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment. Caveat: If you survive the bad judgment.
                          Yep; and , it is human nature to try and teach a loved one (that includes former Shocker players) good judgment by using someone else's experience. (Often falls on deaf ears, but...)

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            "if it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck."
                            --------------I just now realized that is racist
                            You might still be a racist, but ducks are a species, not a race.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Those of you who use the "nothing good happens after midnight" better grow tf up.
                              ??? Statistics, not emotions, bear this out. http://www.forecastingprinciples.com...en,_Simple.pdf For those that choose not to read the article, basically states that 2/3 of robberies occur between 5pm and 5 am. So, nothing to do with me growing tfu. With knowledge comes the ability to make better, informed choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                                ??? Statistics, not emotions, bear this out. http://www.forecastingprinciples.com...en,_Simple.pdf For those that choose not to read the article, basically states that 2/3 of robberies occur between 5pm and 5 am. So, nothing to do with me growing tfu. With knowledge comes the ability to make better, informed choices.
                                Hmm... if I'm reading the chart right, according to that study, he was statistically safer at the time he was out than he would have been at any time between 11pm and 4am. I'm not sure time had much to do with it.

Your argument is that 2/3 of robberies occur between 5pm and 5am. If he had been out at 5pm, would you have said "2/3rds of robberies occur between 5pm and 5am" and still blame the time? What about 8pm, which was the highest percentage of robberies in that chart?

Comment

Working...
                                X