Cleanthony Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Speed View Post
    According to a report on the Freddie Coleman show on ESPN, Coach Fisher not only had the run in with Matt Barnes, but was linked to liason with women associated with former player Tim Hardaway & Clean thong Early. I'm not saying that this is why he got shot. But schmuck do have associates. If not linked, it's a bad deal for Cle, earn minutes to establish a career while coach is messing with his woman, then the crime against him.
    I was completely bought in at "Clean thong".
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

According to a report on the Freddie Coleman show on ESPN, Coach Fisher not only had the run in with Matt Barnes, but was linked to liason with women associated with former player Tim Hardaway & Clean thong Early. I'm not saying that this is why he got shot. But schmuck do have associates. If not linked, it's a bad deal for Cle, earn minutes to establish a career while coach is messing with his woman, then the crime against him.
      So you're saying DFish didn't play Clean thong because he wanted Clean thong's woman...but she spent one night with him and little Fish and went running back to Clean thong. DFish decided not playing Clean thong must not be enough to prove his power, so he had his hit men shoot Clean thong in his surgical repaired knee, hoping to end his career in order to gain the love interest of Clean thong's lady. In order to make it not so obvious, he also had his hit men rob Clean thong, Clean thong's lady, and Clean thong's uber driver?

So you're saying there's a chance...
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• I would think that the health department would insist there be clean thongs on all the dancers at the gentlemens club.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Yeah the shot to the knee does make you wonder if the goal was to end his career or something. Obviously I don't know much but that would at least make sense. Crazy stuff. Whether or not it was some kind of hit job is unlikely but it's still pretty low for a criminal to be purposely shooting an NBA player in the knee. You've already got his money. Just go...

Comment

• Ha "Clean Thong" was a spell check correction I missed. I didn't mean to disrespect Cle in that manner. I'm on his side in this deal. However, in the context of the strip club aftermath, the spell check error does kind've work.
            Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              I would think that the health department would insist there be clean thongs on all the dancers at the gentlemens club.
              All you ever wanted to know about cleaning a thong…

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Ha "Clean Thong" was a spell check correction I missed. I didn't mean to disrespect Cle in that manner. I'm on his side in this deal. However, in the context of the strip club aftermath, the spell check error does kind've work.
                "kind've work"??! It's brilliance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  I was completely bought in at "Clean thong".
                  I don't think "Clean thong Early" is quite the NBA nickname that will stick with him.

Comment

• The shot was a graze to the knee as he ran away. It's not like they put the gun flush with his kneecap and pulled the trigger. I don't think the "gunshot to the knee" is indicative of anything other than I'm sure the assailants need proper pistol training and you don't hold a pistol with one arm sideways.
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                    X