Cleanthony Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanthony Shot

Cleanthony was shot leaving or in the general vicinity of a strip club this morning.

Robbed then shot.
    Last edited by wsushox1; December 30, 2015, 07:03 AM.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Reports are he was shot in the knee and is in stable condition. If true, and admittedly too early to speculate but possibly the end of his career.

Comment

That's sad. All the best to Cle.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Uuuuggh.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Link to the NYDN article. His über car was held up. http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/bask...Sports+Twitter

Comment

Awful news to wake up to. At least the injuries don't appear to be life threatening. Prayers go out to Cle for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Weird day considering a one time recruit was shot and killed yesterday as well.

Comment

Two Knicks players have been robbed in the past month. That's crazy.

Comment

I wonder if the "unidentified female" was the bait.

Comment

Best wishes to Cle, get well soon, and I hope your career can continue. If it can't, maybe Gregg will have an assistant opening next year.
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Good Lord..........he handed over everything he had and THEN they shot him in the knee?

Comment

Ugh. Prayers for Cle. I feel like I got punched in the gut when I read that news. One of my all time favorite Shockers; he doesn't deserve this.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Crazy frickin' world we live in these days. Best wishes Cle.

Comment

Damn it all to hell! What a blasted shame. Best wishes, Cle, on a speedy recovery.

Comment

I shake my head every time i hear about stuff like this. I know young people like to party, but inevitably, bad things happen. strip club + 4 a.m. + queens + nba player + jewelry = big target

Comment

Working...
                              X