Cleanthony Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ is my hero.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Wouldn't it be great if Cle got traded to Oklahoma City, like to see him out of that city, really doesn't seem like they are willing to give him a chance up there. Best of luck to Cle for a speedy recovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
        Don Imus did not give a f u c k when he said it about the Rutgers women's basketball team and neither do I.
        COURAGEOUS is the only word to describe someone who says something on an anonymous message board.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
          COURAGEOUS is the only word to describe someone who says something on an anonymous message board.
          To start the new year off correctly I really need to apologize and revise my comments.

After looking at the advertisement for the club one more time, actually very few are nappy headed.

Most of the ho's dancing there have straightened their hair.

My comment should have been:

"They have some straight haired big butted ho's working there, and a few nappy headed ones also"
          Last edited by JJClamdip; January 1, 2016, 07:28 AM.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
            SValue - these girls live in a difficult economic time, if this is what they choose to do for a living, who are we to judge.
            a window into "kc world"

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
              SValue - these girls live in a difficult economic time, if this is what they choose to do for a living, who are we to judge.
              I think they are young coeds looking for a way to pay for college.
              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                I think they are young coeds looking for a way to pay for college.
                if so, that is truly heartwarming

Comment

• If you think that club is bad, you need to visit Club Orleans in Emporia. I've never been, but I hear that a joint will get you almost any service you want and meth will get you laid.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• do you have an address?

Comment

• Any updates on Cle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                        Any updates on Cle?
                        During Pre-Game Mike Kennedy said he was healing well. Also said Coach called him and gave him a nice talking to.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                          During Pre-Game Mike Kennedy said he was healing well. Also said Coach called him and gave him a nice talking to.
                          Nice.

Comment

What for??? :playful:

Comment

Let's hope KC doesn't read this -- he'll be on Marshall's case next.

Comment

• Here's a update I found today.

“It’s good for him to be back around the team, see his spirits up, being around us talking, laughing, just being back to having that basketball mindset,’’ Carmelo Anthony said. “I know it means a lot to him and us to see him back there.’’

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. – In need of a morale boost, the fading Knicks brought their fallen comrade Cleanthony Early onto their road trip vs. the Pistons. Early, suffering from a gunshot wound in his r…
                                "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Working...
                                X