• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Kennedy:

Shockers visited the 9/11 Memorial and Museum #amazing
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Curious to see what happens if/when teams start using a scouting report on McDuffie. In the last 6 games, he's averaging 9.7ppg on 47% shooting, 56% from 3(10/18) and 89% FT (8/9).

I doubt he has been on any scouting reports yet. That may change. If not, I hope he continues to make teams pay. If so, I look for the backcourt duo to take advantage.

Comment

• @GoShockers: game notes

http://www.goshockers.com/news/2015/...216155256.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Curious to see what happens if/when teams start using a scouting report on McDuffie. In the last 6 games, he's averaging 9.7ppg on 47% shooting, 56% from 3(10/18) and 89% FT (8/9).

I doubt he has been on any scouting reports yet. That may change. If not, I hope he continues to make teams pay. If so, I look for the backcourt duo to take advantage.
          Watching Seton Hall's off ball defense Brown and McDuffie could have a very big day.

Comment

• Jersey Boy: Markis McDuffie heads home with a strong start to his freshman season

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...e50481050.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
              Jersey Boy: Markis McDuffie heads home with a strong start to his freshman season

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...e50481050.html
              Really like this kid! He's so skilled for a 6-8 wing.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SHUFAN82 View Post
                I just hope for a good, competitive, clean game tomorrow. As I said in one of my previous posts you guys are one of the programs I respect most in college basketball. You guys are amazing fans and always create an amazing atmosphere at home and I think Greg Marshall is by far one of the better coaches in the game.
                p

Do us a favor no matter what happens in this game. Beat the crap out of creighton every time you play them. It's almost like another win for us when they lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
                  p

Do us a favor no matter what happens in this game. Beat the crap out of creighton every time you play them. It's almost like another win for us when they lose.
                  Don't just beat the crap out of them. Humiliate them.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                    Yep though it's moved to 1.5 down.
                    Now WSU is 1.5 point favorites. I'm guessing everyone is guessing this will be a real exciting and close game. How about McDuffie hits the last 3 and we win in front of his friends and family? And then they calmly walk out on the court to celebrate.

Comment

• Money is pouring in on the Shocks. There's 2 parts to that....First, over the last few years the Shocks have been the cover kings.

Very good against the spread. And it's not like WSU is on the tip of bettor's tongues. So sometimes smart money loads up on WSU to win, and they do.

But in general big line swings more often than not burn the public. We'll see in about 20 hours.

Comment

Curious to see what happens if/when teams start using a scouting report on McDuffie. In the last 6 games, he's averaging 9.7ppg on 47% shooting, 56% from 3(10/18) and 89% FT (8/9).

Yes but, McDuffie has been, in a relative sense, a one trick pony this year: 3-pt shooting and transition. What makes him so dangerous is if teams try to guard him with a slower 3 or 4, and they close out hard on him because he's shown to be a good 3-pt shooter, he's athletic and quick enough to go around them and get to the basket.

With good shooters, you want to be in on them on the catch and make them put it on the floor. It could really be a pick your poison kind of scenario with McDuffie.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Also, this is high-level college basketball he's definitely on the scouting report.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• This is the list of recruits Seton Hall will have at the game tomorrow http://shuhoops.com/seton-hall-baske...wichita-state/

2016 PF Taurean Thompson (Brewster Academy, N.H.); Top-100
                            2016 SF Alpha Diallo (Brewster Academy, N.H.); Top-150
                            JuCo F Moustapha Diagne (NW Florida State, Fl.); former Syracuse commit
                            2017 G Quade Green (Neumann Goretti, Pa.); Top-50
                            2017 G Nate Pierre-Louis (Roselle Catholic, N.J.); Top-150
                            2017 SF Andre Rafus (Roselle Catholic, N.J.); Top-150
                            2017 G Myles Cale (Appoquinimink, Del.); Top-150
                            2017 G Daron Russell (IMHOTEP Charter, Pa.)
                            2017 C Dhamir Cosby-Roundtree (Neumann-Goretti, Pa.); Top-150
                            2017 G Isaiah Washington (St. Raymond, N.Y.); Top-100
                            2018 C Naz Reid (Roselle Catholic, N.J.); Top-10
                            2018 G Jahvon Quinerly (Hudson Catholic, N.J.)
                            2018 PG Luther Muhammad (Hudson Catholic, N.J.)

WSU has been rumored as interested in Naz Reid, Quinerly and Rafus. Taurean Thompson played high school ball with McDuffie at St. Anthony's.
                            Last edited by shocks02; December 18, 2015, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                              This is the list of recruits Seton Hall will have at the game tomorrow http://shuhoops.com/seton-hall-baske...wichita-state/

2016 PF Taurean Thompson (Brewster Academy, N.H.); Top-100
                              2016 SF Alpha Diallo (Brewster Academy, N.H.); Top-150
                              JuCo F Moustapha Diagne (NW Florida State, Fl.); former Syracuse commit
                              2017 G Quade Green (Neumann Goretti, Pa.); Top-50
                              2017 G Nate Pierre-Louis (Roselle Catholic, N.J.); Top-150
                              2017 SF Andre Rafus (Roselle Catholic, N.J.); Top-150
                              2017 G Myles Cale (Appoquinimink, Del.); Top-150
                              2017 G Daron Russell (IMHOTEP Charter, Pa.)
                              2017 C Dhamir Cosby-Roundtree (Neumann-Goretti, Pa.); Top-150
                              2017 G Isaiah Washington (St. Raymond, N.Y.); Top-100
                              2018 C Naz Reid (Roselle Catholic, N.J.); Top-10
                              2018 G Jahvon Quinerly (Hudson Catholic, N.J.)
                              2018 PG Luther Muhammad (Hudson Catholic, N.J.)
                              Hope our boys put on a show for these guys.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Shockers win. Who cares by how many?

Comment

Working...
                                X