No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Seton Hall Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suellentrop tweeted that Grady is suited up and was warming up!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
      Suellentrop tweeted that Grady is suited up and was warming up!
      YES! Pieces falling into place!

Comment

• Im gonna be nervous enough during the game.

Now....

Be safe, bud!
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
          Suellentrop tweeted that Grady is suited up and was warming up!

He looks good too. Shaq is looking good, big game from him today.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            It is game day, the Wichita Eagle still shows us as a 1.5 point favorite, and our beloved Shockers are Not scaart. Yes, it should be a close game, similar to the 70-65 score spread I predicted. However, if our D. can again be stingy and hold the Pirates closer to 50 as we have done teams lately, I like our chances even better even though we understand it will be a warrior tough battle.

Our dynamic duo Baker and FVV will be flanked by Conner who could really shine. Most of us agree MM will play solid as usual but there are 3 other factors. How will our bigs play today which includes the 3-headed monsta? Next, our D-fence has been holding foes stars to a mild roar. Today, it would be great if we can slow-down Whitehead, Delgado, and Rodriguez to a mild roar.

Last but not least, The Pirates start, 1 FR. and 4-So. players. Yes, we are playing on the cold and lonely road where we expect oodles of unexpected frays. Even so, look for the steady hand of our Seniors to guide us home with the win. You know that I always believe we will win every game but these are some valid reasons why we could slide through with a close win today.
            My sports book has us as 5 point favs, was 3.5 last night, probably on news AG is in uni and may play.... I expect a close game regardless if AG plays or not. Crowd should be less than electric with students on break but SH has the revenge thing going......

WSU 66
            SH 62

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
              Shockers win. Who cares by how many?
              Lots of folks pouring money on Shox @-4.5

Comment

• Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
                My sports book has us as 5 point favs, was 3.5 last night, probably on news AG is in uni and may play.... I expect a close game regardless if AG plays or not. Crowd should be less than electric with students on break but SH has the revenge thing going......

WSU 66
                SH 62
                Seton Hall does have some very good rebounders inside. The battle of the boards in the trenches could play an important role.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Steve Lavin on Fox pregame: WSU "one of the premier programs in the country." Never get tired of hearing things like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    Seton Hall does have some very good rebounders inside. The battle of the boards in the trenches could play an important role.
                    It won't be an issue because we'll be swishing everything all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                      It won't be an issue because we'll be swishing everything all day.
                      Someone has 'hacked' @KC Shox: account. :)
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Officials: Brent Hampton, Doug Shows, Tom Eades

Anybody know the scoop on these guys?

Comment

• A guy in the SHU student section has a sign with the farmersonly.com logo and the caption "official dating site of Wichita State." More creative than the usual crap but based on the SHU cheerleaders (and my own Jersey girl experiences) I'll take the farm girls any day.

Comment

• At WSU at the pitching camp at tge moment and will pretty much miss the whole thing lol

Comment

• VanVleet was spelled wrong on the SHU locker room whiteboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                                VanVleet was spelled wrong on the SHU locker room whiteboard.
                                Wichita was spelled wrong on my ticket...

Comment

Working...
                                X