Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    No, you don't get it.

For the umpteenth time, scheduling is a two-way street. We aren't gonna be sacrificial lambs that need to be bought either. We aren't in that position anymore. If you wanna complain about scheduling, don't blame it on the WSU end.

I dunno how many games we've scheduled decent named schools only to watch them flop the year we play them (Memphis, Seton Hall, Alabama). All of those were preseason NCAA teams last year. One of them was even ranked for a short while. Now, is that WSU's fault that all of those teams tanked? Nope.

Either you're painfully ignorant to all of this, which I guess is possible, or you're a bored Lawrencian trolling the interwebz.
    Originally posted by ShocktheHawks View Post
    No you don't understand. Can you not read? Where in the message you quoted did I say it was WSU's fault? I'm just wishful thinking with my fellow fans. You just love to be mad, and still can't figure out that I am a newly educated person on how noncon scheduling works. I know that Alabama killed us a few years back I know these things. You ought ta figure me out. At least read before you qoute.

And about my Lawrence IP. Im going to school there. Get to know me, or atleast look at my posts.
    Don't poke the bear, @ShocktheHawks. You know this isn't going to end well for you, right? Just back away slowly and don't make eye contact.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
      Don't poke the bear, @ShocktheHawks. You know this isn't going to end well for you, right? Just back away slowly and don't make eye contact.
      Don't poke the new guy. I have earned my lesson on non-con. This guy has an agenda to either not get over that I have learned about non con and would still like to see beter non con games, or he has a secret agenda to be an ignorant jerk.

Comment

Another rule to learn quickly is don't get into personal arguments with people. Everyone is so easily offended and it ends up just pissing everyone else off. So try to avoid that too. Even if you didn't start it.

Comment

Protip: Quit arguing with everything. You are new and self-admittedly really, really dumb when it comes to a lot of nuances. I thought you were about 12 during your initial posting rampage and have been responding with kid gloves. Since you are ~20, go to a basketball school, and somehow have no clue what you are talking about, let's turn to a more honest approach. You need to read up for a long, long time instead of challenging everything with the first (likely dumb) thought to pop into your head 50+ times in the course of your first day on the board.

In sum

Read more, post less
          The comparison earlier to a 5th grader hanging out with high schoolers and constantly piping up with 5th grade level questions is apt. The older kids are fine accepting you into the group, you just have to not be annoying as hell if you want to fit in.

A lot of the time, when you are new to the board, that means

Read more, post less
          And in case the point has not yet been driven home,

Read more, post less

Comment

Like a said time and time again. I didn't know Noncon scheduling stuff. and I blamed GM for something I was ignorant of. Now that we have fixed it, let's move on. Seriously.
            And when the genuis decided to spark it up again, it was from a comment that blamed GM or WSU ZERO> I was just simply stating I'd like to see two ACC teams. Wouldn't you like to see us play Duke and ND?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              No, you don't get it.

For the umpteenth time, scheduling is a two-way street. We aren't gonna be sacrificial lambs that need to be bought either. We aren't in that position anymore. If you wanna complain about scheduling, don't blame it on the WSU end.

I dunno how many games we've scheduled decent named schools only to watch them flop the year we play them (Memphis, Seton Hall, Alabama). All of those were preseason NCAA teams last year. One of them was even ranked for a short while. Now, is that WSU's fault that all of those teams tanked? Nope.

Either you're painfully ignorant to all of this, which I guess is possible, or you're a bored Lawrencian trolling the interwebz.
              Fever, his posts have clearly demonstrated that he is "painfully ignorant" of both Shocker and JayHawk basketball; while unfortunately, suffering from a glaring inability to learn. IMO he is most likely a Johnson County Beaker who has gained his NCAA basketball knowledge at the Johnson County WalMart while purchasing his Beaker T-Shirt!

I will no longer waste my time reading his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                Another rule to learn quickly is don't get into personal arguments with people. Everyone is so easily offended and it ends up just pissing everyone else off. So try to avoid that too. Even if you didn't start it.
                Especially don't do that with Jamar or Fever. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                  Fever, his posts have clearly demonstrated that he is "painfully ignorant" of both Shocker and JayHawk basketball; while unfortunately, suffering from a glaring inability to learn. IMO he is most likely a Johnson County Beaker who has gained his NCAA basketball knowledge at the Johnson County WalMart while purchasing his Beaker T-Shirt!

I will no longer waste my time reading his posts.
                  That's the problem with living in a bubble. Pretty obvious to about 99% of this fine ShockerNet community what's going on here in this thread.
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Guy who joined this month has 25 of his 51 posts saying WSU needs to take buy games on the road.

I'm getting a workout on the ignore feature lately.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        Where can I find this kind of bottle that fills itself back up for me while I chug?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                          Where can I find this kind of bottle that fills itself back up for me while I chug?
                          Speaking of chugging. If you didn't already know this bar trick, try this one on for size. At a party, or at a bar, find the biggest machismo saturated meat head like Shock value and challenge him to a beer chugging contest for money.

While he selects the tried and true American brew, select yourself a Guinness. Guinness is a nitrogen infused libation, therefore, it lacks the 'bite' and fizz of its American contemporaries. While you chug it down like water, his stomach will eventually balloon and he'll either blow chunks or simply tap out. Give it a try, and PM me after you've collected your winnings, I'll be more than happy to accept a 80/20 split your way.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                            Cool trick, but who is "chunks?"
                            His dog
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

It just got all sciencey up in here

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                                It just got all sciencey up in here
                                It certainly didn't make this thread any ​worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X