The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
    Uhhhh. That dude doesn't need any adderall.
    Hahahah. Fair enough, never met the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama...n's_basketball

Real funny, Bama... Look on the right hand side.
      Right side is now Bruce Pearl. A few minutes ago, as I was editing HCGM out of the body copy, it was John Brannan (?).

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama...n's_basketball

Welp, if Wikipedia says it, it must be true. I wonder how Gregg will like being a co-head coach with Bruce Pearl.

EDIT: It has now been changed.
        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
          Uhhhh. That dude doesn't need any adderall.
          LMAO!!

+1
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
            Welp, if Wikipedia says it, it must be true. I wonder how Gregg will like being a co-head coach with Bruce Pearl.

EDIT: It has now been changed.
            For those who missed it, a few hopeful Alabama fans changed the current head coach to say various things. Both HCGM and Smart were listed at different times.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
              If this is true it puts him at 5M+ per and there is not one person on this board who turns that down. Even if he fails at Bama, which I doubt, he is set for life. A pay raise of 2.5x's your current salary, you gotta take it coach, it's un-American if you don't...being capitalist and all.
              A continuous $14 million 7-year contract has you set for life as well.

I certainly wouldn't blame him for taking a $5 million a year offer. But let's hold the boat bucko. I'm thinking that number, like a lot of things flown around lately, is not accurate.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama...27s_basketball

Didn't see what you're referring to, but there have been 8 "undos" today.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                  Didn't see what you're referring to, but there have been 8 "undos" today.
                  When I looked it said Gregg Marshall (1st year) hired on March 31, 2015. Then it changed to Bruce Pearl and others, now Nick Saban. Guess Alabama is as bored as we are waiting for news.

Comment

• Kind of a tangent but...

Not sure if any of you other guys peruse opposing fanbase boards when something like this happens (I'm sure some of you do), but I have been watching tidefans.com for the past few days. No reason why that one in particular.

Anyways, at that forum the football subforum has 67,275 threads, whereas the basketball subforum has 7,620 threads. No, there are no decimal place errors in the prior sentence. The football recruiting subforum has essentially the same amount of threads as the basketball forum, at 7,538 threads.

Other subforums on tidefans.com with more threads than their basketball subforum:

-Bama News
                    -Non-Sports
                    -Auburn Team News
                    -Florida Team News
                    -South Carolina Team News
                    -Tennessee Team News
                    -Vanderbilt Team News

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                      For those who missed it, a few hopeful Alabama fans changed the current head coach to say various things. Both HCGM and Smart were listed at different times.
                      Obama now listed.

Comment

• Seth Davis @SethDavisHoops
                        A knowledgeable source informs me that as of this morning there have been no direct talks b/t Texas and Shaka Smart. Not sensing momentum.

This is too much. Time for a coffee break and to be productive at work for at least 4 minutes.

Comment

• Boy, that SEC Network money is paying huge dividends for them...

Comment

• I heard that Marshall is leveraging both of these openings to get into T. Boone's pocket down in Stillwater. *kidding... maybe*

Comment

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/sala...sketball/coach

Not like he was hurting. Shoot, looking at that list he's already the second highest paid in KS, and two spots behind Syracuse's Jim Boeheim and NC's Roy Williams. But, yeah, that's a pile of greenbacks for sure.
                              Quite a few schools not on that list, Maryland to name one, was curious what Turd was making......4M still tough to reject for HCGM....I hope WSU can make it close but I still think the MVC is the problem.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                                Kind of a tangent but...

Not sure if any of you other guys peruse opposing fanbase boards when something like this happens (I'm sure some of you do), but I have been watching tidefans.com for the past few days. No reason why that one in particular.

Anyways, at that forum the football subforum has 67,275 threads, whereas the basketball subforum has 7,620 threads. No, there are no decimal place errors in the prior sentence. The football recruiting subforum has essentially the same amount of threads as the basketball forum, at 7,538 threads.

Other subforums on tidefans.com with more threads than their basketball subforum:

-Bama News
                                -Non-Sports
                                -Auburn Team News
                                -Florida Team News
                                -South Carolina Team News
                                -Tennessee Team News
                                -Vanderbilt Team News
                                Like I said, Not a Dream Job, Not a Basketball School.

Comment

Working...
                                X