No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe a Texas ad is going after McDermott senior??.....???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxtastic View Post
      That plane is currently en route to Austin from Omaha, before a quick turnaround to Wichita, per the schedule
      Where do you see that? It makes no sense a Hawker 800 would need to stop in Wichita on its way to Omaha. That plane has enough range to do the round trip without fueling.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        If true and Smart doesn't take it, I don't see Marshall accepting sloppy 2nds.
        This has been my reason for believing Marshall would stay at WSU for years now. I don't think Marshall will take a job where he isn't the #1 choice, and I think Shaka Smart will almost always be the #1 choice over him.

I'm a bit more worried this year just because the Sweet 16 officially put Marshall's resume into a different league over Smart, who is 2-4 in the tourney since that Final Four run. But Smart will always be younger and better with the media.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
          Where do you see that? It makes no sense a Hawker 800 would need to stop in Wichita on its way to Omaha. That plane has enough range to do the round trip without fueling.
          It's on the link. Just crossed into Texas air space en route to Austin from Omaha. Looks like a fairly quick turnaround to fly from Austin to Wichita. You aviation folks will know, can the plane refuel in about 10 minutes? That appears to be the turnaround time on the ground in Austin.

Keep in mind, Patterson was in Iowa for the swimming and diving championships, but that wouldn't explain why the plane was in Omaha I wouldn't think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
            It is a NETJETS aircraft (timeshare aircraft)

It flying from Omaha to Austin. Then it is flying from Austin back to Wichita - with no plan to leave at this time.

BTW, Universities who have jets, have blocked their flights from being tracked on sites like flight aware. So probably not much fruit there anymore.

Comment

• FWIW guys, Texas baseball is playing a series against Nebraska this weekend. It is common for parties to use the Omaha airport rather than the Lincoln airport when coming to Lincoln. It is about a 45 minute drive from downtown Omaha to Lincoln.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum View Post
                FWIW guys, Texas baseball is playing a series against Nebraska this weekend. It is common for parties to use the Omaha airport rather than the Lincoln airport when coming to Lincoln. It is about a 45 minute drive from downtown Omaha to Lincoln.
                Will Kunkel twitter. Lol. Bet he see this on here

@KWCHWill: A flight from Austin to Wichita scheduled for this evening. It could be anything. We will keep you up to date though. http://t.co/a9pv8ui5x8

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                  This has been my reason for believing Marshall would stay at WSU for years now. I don't think Marshall will take a job where he isn't the #1 choice, and I think Shaka Smart will almost always be the #1 choice over him.

I'm a bit more worried this year just because the Sweet 16 officially put Marshall's resume into a different league over Smart, who is 2-4 in the tourney since that Final Four run. But Smart will always be younger and better with the media.
                  Better with the media? No way.

Comment

• These flight trackings are new "my realtor friend was showing them houses in town" of the coaching rumor mill.
                    If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Like people have said though, university planes are blocked on flight track (I'll take their word for it).

The plane is starting in Omaha with a tight window for turn around to Wichita.

I guess it could be something, but I'm thinking maybe it's not.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Alabama fans not giving up yet on Marshall

BOL Reporting:

1. Sources close to Alabama and Marshall believe that he could have a definite answer as it relates to an Alabama offer within the next 24-48 hours.

2. We continue to hear that the discussions with Alabama are going well. With that said, sources close to Marshall have indicated that he will hold his own counsel and there will not be anyone in the decision making process but Marshall and his family.

3. As we previously indicated, the Texas opening has factored into his decision. However, Smart seems to be their main topic.
                        Just read Battle is supposed to meet with Marshall tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Does anybody know where. Kellen is matriculating in the fall? B/R reader comment said TCU, but I hadn't seen anything
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                            Does anybody know where. Kellen is matriculating in the fall? B/R reader comment said TCU, but I hadn't seen anything
                            I heard SMU.
                            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Does anybody know where. Kellen is matriculating in the fall? B/R reader comment said TCU, but I hadn't seen anything
                              Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                              I heard SMU.
                              Last I heard, he was going to visit both schools.
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                                I heard SMU.
                                That is my understanding as well.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X